No Turning Back

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jooyeon took a step back as she was still processing the information in her head. *Belated…honeymoon. Then that means-*

The sound of the front door opening and closing caught her attention.

She dropped the note and rushed out of the bedroom to see her husband standing there with his suitcase.

Her heart leaped for joy. Her perfect handsome husband was just standing a mere three feet away from her.

Just then, Sunggyu turned his eyes and saw her.

She could see the shock written on his face when he saw her. A smile stretched across her lip as she ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck.

Sunggyu caught her and hugged her tightly. He didn’t know what was going on, but having Jooyeon in his arms made everything better, a whole lot better.

He smiled and nuzzled into her neck causing a giggle to escape her lip.

They pulled back and stared into each other’s eyes.

“What…what are you doing here?” He finally asked as his eyes searched her face.

“Vacation.” She shortly replied.

Sunggyu raised a brow, “Vacation?”

She nodded, “What about you, hmm?”

“…Business trip.” He replied slowly.

Then something clicked in his head.

“They lied, didn’t they?” He asked.

Jooyeon nodded in confirmation.

“And you knew about this?” He narrowed his eyes at her.

Jooyeon shook her head, “I had no idea until I got here. They even wrote a note saying that this is our belated honeymoon.”

Sunggyu blinked, “Belated honeymoon?”

Jooyeon nodded.

There, Sunggyu didn’t need any more explanation. If he was granted time alone with his wife then he wasn’t going to complain.

“Then, shall we enjoy our time together here? Since there’s no turning back.” He smiled looking down at his wife.

-----

“This is nice, isn’t it?” Sunggyu asked as he swung their laced hands back and forth between them.

Jooyeon looked over at her husband and nodded, “It is.”

Sunggyu chuckled, “You know for once I’m actually glad that those three made me do this. If not, I would have been home all alone without you by my side the whole week.”

Jooyeon raised a brow, “So you’re telling me that you would be lonely without me?” “You would feel the same way also, Jooyeon-ah.” He smiled.

A giggle escaped her lip as she nodded in agreement, “I would.”

Sunggyu have her hand a light squeeze, “See what did I tell you.”

Jooyeon rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

“What would you like to do tonight, hmm?” He asked as he faced forward.

“Anything you want. As long as I’m with you, anything is fine.” She replied.

Sunggyu melted. Her words just touched his heart making his inside melt like an ice cube on a sunny hot day.

“You just know what to say to make me melt, don’t you?” He chuckled.

Jooyeon blinked at her husband innocently, “Do I now?”

Sunggyu clucked his tongue as he tweaked her nose, “Trying to deny the fact that you have this much effect on me.”

Jooyeon laughed, “I’m not denying it Gyu. I’m just simply teasing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter