Jang Dongwoo and Kim Myungsoo

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“How are the two of you doing?” Jooyeon asked.

“Fine. It was a little rough doing business in Japan, but its fine now.” Dongwoo answered.

“I guess you can say we’re on a little vacation.” L smiled.

Jooyeon nodded, “How long are the two of you staying in Korea?”

“Unfortunately just three weeks then we have to go back to Japan.” L replied. Jooyeon frowned, “That’s not long at all.”

Dongwoo chuckled, nodding in agreement, “It really isn’t a long time but it does give us enough time to visit the two of you.”

“Well I think three weeks is long enough for the two of you. Maybe you guys should just leave tomorrow. I’ll even book the flight for you guys.” Sunggyu offered.

L chuckled, “Nice try, but you aren’t going to get rid of us so soon. Plus, we’re not here to play around Sunggyu. We’re actually here for a short business trip, but we’ll be dropping by during the next three weeks though.”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the younger male, “I don’t think so. I’m going to send a warning to everyone in the company saying that if they ever see either one of you, don’t let you in. I don’t need you two to disturb me when I’m working.”

Dongwoo shrugged, “Fine do that then. We’ll just come over to your house and hang out with Jooyeon since you’re always at work.”

Sunggyu glared at him, “Over my dead body.”

Jooyeon clucked her tongue, shaking her head, “You men are always like this. Is everything a threat to you guys?”

The three males turned their attention to Jooyeon, who had her brows raised.

“In fact, it is. Business men like us are threatened every day of our lives.” Dongwoo bragged.

“Uh, Dongwoo I don’t think that’s something to brag about. I hope you know that it’s not good to be threatened every day of your life.” Jooyeon let out a small laugh.

“She’s right Dongwoo. Being threatened isn’t something to be proud of.” L mused. Dongwoo rolled his eyes, “I know but I guess you can say that it makes life a little more entertaining. Life gets boring when all you stare at is documents with writing on it.”

“I have to agree with you on that.” Sunggyu chimed.

The younger male glanced over at him and smirked, “Of course you would, Sunggyu. You should know it the best.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

L chuckled, “You know it’s true too. There’s no need to hide the fact that you love to stay locked up in your office working.”

“If I love it then you love it too, Myungsoo. There’s no need to hide it either.” Sunggyu remarked. “Well, I really can’t say that I’m always in the office. I go out you know.” L grinned. “Definitely. You’re a party animal after all. Let’s not forget, you’re a flirt too. Shame on you for breaking those girls’ hearts.”

L chuckled, “Sorry but it can’t helped. I’m just that good looking.”

Dongwoo rolled his eyes, “Yes, brag about yourself, you conceited little boy.”

Jooyeon let out a small giggle, “But you guys can’t deny the fact that Myungsoo is handsome.”

Sunggyu and Dongwoo looked at each other before turning to look at L, who was smirking at them.

“No, he’s not handsome at all. If you mean that he looks like an then I can agree with you there.” Sunggyu smirked.

L raised a brow, “Are you sure you should be speaking, Sunggyu?” “Are you challenging me, Kim Myungsoo?” Sunggyu questioned. “Of course not. Who am I to challenge the almighty Kim Sunggyu?”

Dongwoo burst into laughter as Sunggyu cracked a smile and playfully punched L in the arm.     

Jooyeon couldn’t help but smile seeing how the three males interact with each other.

“I guess the only way that the three of you show your love is saying mean words to each other, huh?” She mused.

The three males looked over at her then at each other grinning.

“Well, we are cousins after all.” Dongwoo chuckled. L and Sunggyu nodded in agreement.

“If it isn’t too much to ask, would the two of you like to come over for dinner.” Jooyeon suggested.

Dongwoo and L looked at each other before turning back to Jooyeon.

“We’re sorry but we have a business dinner tonight. How about tomorrow?” L suggested.

Jooyeon nodded with a soft smile, “That’s fine with me. Sunggyu?” She turned to her husband, who shrugged.

“Anything is fine with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter