Too Well

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That was delicious, Jooyeon-ah.” Sunggyu smiled setting down his chopsticks. Jooyeon smiled as she started to pack the containers that were now empty.

“I’m glad that you like it.” Jooyeon giggled. Sunggyu watched his wife clean. Feeling like he needed to help her, he helped her.

Jooyeon looked up at him and blinked puzzled to what he was doing. Sunggyu chuckled as he continued to clean up their lunch.

The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful.

Having each other presence in the room was good enough for the two of them. It was just amazing that they felt comfort with just their presences. That’s how much effect they had on each other.

“Did you drive here or did you call the chauffer?” Sunggyu asked. Jooyeon stopped what she was doing, “I called the chauffer.”

Sunggyu smiled at the thought that he could send his wife home and stay with her. “I can send you home.”

Jooyeon looked at her because of his sudden offer. “Don’t you have to work?”

A chuckle escaped Sunggyu’s lip as he shook his head, “No, I’m sure nothing’s going to happen for the next twenty-four hours. The company will be fine.”

However, Jooyeon didn’t believe him. She had this uneasy feeling. “Are you sure? I can just call the chauffer and have him come pick me up.”

Sunggyu shook his head, “No, it’s okay. I want to send you home, Jooyeon-ah. I want to spend some time with you.”

Jooyeon bite her bottom lip. She knew she was supposed to be happy about the fact that her perfect husband wanted to spend some time with her, but she couldn’t let him. She just couldn’t.

“Gyu, you have to stay here. I have this uneasy feeling that if you leave, something’s going to happen.” Jooyeon frowned

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “Jooyeon-ah, please. Can’t I just send you home and spend time with you? Why do you always do this?” “It’s not that I don’t want to spend time with you. You know I do, but I can’t help having this uneasy feeling.” Jooyeon defended.

“What kind of uneasy feeling do you have that’s so important?” Sunggyu hissed angrily.

Jooyeon’s frowned deepened as she heard the tone her husband had used. “Why are you using that tone of voice on me? I hadn’t done anything to you.” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at her, “Jooyeon, you know very well why I’m using this tone.” “Just because I won’t let you send me home, you’re going to get angry for no reason?”

Sunggyu let out a bitter laugh, “Me, getting angry for no reason? I have a good reason to be angry.” “Sunggyu, you know as well as I do that we shouldn’t be doing these kind of things. This was just me repaying you for yesterday.” Jooyeon stated. “Did you think I didn’t know that? Of course I knew, Jooyeon. I know everything too well.” “Well if you know everything so well then you have no reason to be angry. You know it’s hard for me when you act like this. Didn’t we agree not to show our affection towards each other?”

Sunggyu’s eye twitched in anger. He took a deep b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter