Thank You

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“So what are you planning on doing now that we’re back home, hmm?” Jooyeon asked as she stepped into the living room with her arms folded against her chest.

Sunggyu shrugged as he continued to flip through the TV channels, “I don’t know. I’m still thinking about it.”

Jooyeon eyed her husband skeptically, “Liar. You’re not thinking about anything but what to watch on TV.”

A chuckle emitted from Sunggyu’s lip, “Touché.”

Jooyeon rolled her eyes as she sat down next to him, “Gyu.”

Upon hearing his nickname from her, Sunggyu turned his attention to his wife, “Yes?”

She gave him a stern look, “You promised that you were going to throw the guys a grand party as a ‘thank you’ gift.” Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “Do I have to?”

Jooyeon narrowed her eyes at him with a frown on her face.

Sunggyu heaved a dejected sigh, “Fine, okay. I’ll throw them a party here in our penthouse with food and drinks. There, are you happy now?”

The frown on her face curved upwards into a smile, “Yes I am. Thanks Gyu.” She leaned in and pecked his cheek before she stood up. “I’ll call them and tell them to come over this weekend, okay?”

Sunggyu smiled and nodded his head.

Jooyeon smiled and went back to their room to make the calls.

Sunggyu shook head with a smile on his face.

-----

“Yo. Yo. Yo!” Woohyun burst into Sunggyu’s office.

Sunggyu groaned but kept doing his work.

Woohyun chuckled as he walked towards Sunggyu’s desk. “Yah, aren’t you going to greet me, the man who you’re oh so thankful towards?”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Please like I would ever do that.”

Woohyun grinned as he leaned against Sunggyu’s desk, “Then explain to me why you’re throwing a ‘thank you’ party at your penthouse, huh?” “That was Jooyeon’s idea not mine’s. I wouldn’t be that thankful towards you guys, especially you, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo.” Sunggyu replied.

Before Woohyun could say anything, Sunggyu’s office door burst open and stepped in Dongwoo and L with big grins on their faces.

Sunggyu heaved a sigh as he set down his pen. “What are you two doing here?” He asked looking up at them with a dull expression.

“Ay, don’t look at us like that. We know you’re excited to see us.” L chuckled.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Oh yeah. I definitely do. I’m over joyed.”

Dongwoo chuckled, “I knew you were.”

Sunggyu looked at the three males in his office, “Aren’t the three of you supposed to be gone? Out of Korea?”

The three males turned to look at each other and exchanged a secret smile before they turned back to Sunggyu, who clearly knew that they were up to something.

“What are the three of you up to?” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at them.

“Nothing. We’re not up to anything. We’re just simply waiting for Saturday.” Dongwoo grinned.

However, Sunggyu wasn’t convinced. “Liars. I know you three are up to something.”

L rolled his eyes, “You always think we’re up to something. We’re really not up to anything.”

Woohyun nodded in agreement, “We aren’t up to anything so you don’t have to be suspicious about it.”

“I can’t trust you guys after what you guys pulled.” Sunggyu stated.

“Oh come on. You know you liked what we did. If it wasn’t for us, you and Jooyeon wouldn’t have been able to go on that week vacation.” Dongwoo stated as a matter of fact.

Sunggyu cracked a smile remembering how he and Jooyeon had spent their time together in Jeju. He would never forget that.

“Ay, look at him smiling like that.” L chuckled.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, “Leave already. I already have to see you guys this weekend so I better not see any of your faces for the rest of the week.”

“Like that’s going to happen. Don’t worry, we’ll stop by every day until Saturday.” Woohyun promised.

-----

“A ‘thank you’ party?” Sungjong asked.

Jooyeon nodded her head with a smile on her face, “Yes, a ‘thank you’ party. It’s Saturday so you guys have to come, okay?”

Hoya tapped his chin, “I don’t know about that. You see, I have a date with Haejung on Saturday.”

Jooyeon heaved a dejected sigh, “Really?”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, “This kid is just joking with you. He doesn’t have a date with Haejung. She’s not even in Korea at the moment. She’s in Japan for a trip.”

Jooyeon turned to look at her cousin, who shrugged with a grin on his face. She frowned and slapped his arm, “You’re horrible, Howon.”

Hoya let out a laugh, “I’m sorry. I just wanted to tease you a bit.”

Jooyeon shook her head with a smile visible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter