No Questions Ask

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Go to work Gyu.” Jooyeon lightly pushed her husband towards the front door.

“It won’t hurt if I stay home today. I finished most things yesterday with the board directors.” Sunggyu stated.

“Just go to work Gyu. It won’t kill you.” Jooyeon rolled her eyes.

“If I go to work then are you willing to treat me to another romantic night?” He asked with a grin on his face.

Jooyeon narrowed her eyes at her husband, “Kim Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu smirked, “Well are you?”

“You’re like a teenage boy with raging hormones.” Jooyeon shook her head.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Well I’m not sorry that I have this y wife I want to shower with love.”

A small laugh escaped Jooyeon’s lips hearing that, “Just go to work already Gyu.”

The male smiled and stepped towards his wife. He wrapped his arms around her, “So am I going to get another romantic night?”

Jooyeon pushed his head away, “No. I think there was enough romantic nights. Now go to work. Someone needs to make the money to pay the bills.”

A dejected sigh escaped his lips as he stepped back, “Fine, but remember that you owe me.”

She nodded, “I will. Drive safely.”

Sunggyu cracked a smile as he nodded, “Always.”

------

“What are you three doing in my office so early?” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the three figures that were in his office before he was in.

L smirked, “We were just waiting for you.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he closed the door and made his way over to his desk. He took off his blazer and sat down on his chair. He looked over at the three males, who were still sitting on his couch.

“What do you three want this time?” He asked as he leaned back in his seat.

The three males looked at each other before turning to Sunggyu, who arched a brow curious to what they were going to say.

“Nothing.” Dongwoo replied after a long pause.

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, “What?”

“Nothing. We don’t want anything, Sunggyu.” Woohyun clarified.

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the three males, “No, there’s definitely something that the three of you want since you guys are here to early. Just tell me what you guys want and be on your way.”

“Ay, rushing us won’t do you any good, Sunggyu.” L chuckled.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest, “So tell me.”

-----

Jooyeon blinked at the three figures in front of her. It was her cousins: Sungjong, Hoya, and Sungyeol.

“What…are you guys doing here?” She asked as she stepped to the side letting the three males in.

“We just wanted to come visit you. Is that somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter