Hello Mommy

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You guys are leaving already? It’s only been three days.” Jooyeon looked at her cousins, who all gave her a soft smile.

“We’re sorry Jooyeon-ah.” Sungjong stepped towards her and wrapped an arm around her.

“I would love to stay longer but Haejung is pregnant, remember?” Hoya reminded.

Jooyeon shifted her attention to him and nodded, “That’s right. This is your second child, isn’t it?”

Hoya nodded, “That’s right. Even though I’ve gone through it once, it still shakes my heart because my lovely Haejung is carrying my child.”

Jooyeon smiled seeing how her cousin talked about his pregnant wife back at home, “You’re such a sweet husband, Howon.”

“I try my best.” Hoya chuckled.

“Hello? We’re sweet husbands too.” Sungyeol chimed.

Sungjong nodded in agreement, “Yeah.”

Jooyeon let out a laugh, “I know. The three of you are perfect husbands and fathers.”

The Lee brothers grinned hearing her compliment.

“Well, you’re a perfect wife and mother too.” Sungyeol stated.

Upon hearing that, Jooyeon’s expression fell. She wasn’t the perfect wife and mother. In fact, she was the opposite. She was the worse wife and mother ever. She left her husband and son because she made a selfish decision. She only thought about herself and she regretted it but she had to live with the regret.

“Yah.” Hoya hissed as his elbowed Sungyeol in the stomach.

Sungyeol doubled over in pain, “Ow. What was that for?”

Hoya nodded towards Jooyeon, who had a sad expression on her face.

Sungjong still had his arm wrapped around her. He rubbed her arm in comfort.

When Sungyeol saw her expression, he immediately felt guilty for speaking before thinking. “Jooyeon-ah,” He his lip. “I’m sorry.”

Jooyeon looked up at her cousin and gave him a faint smile, “It’s okay. I do wish that I could be the perfect wife and mother. If I could have the chance, I would love to make it up to…Sunggyu and Taenam.”

Having to say their names for the first time in five years, it felt foreign to her.

The Lee brothers looked at each other and exchanged a secret look knowing what they had to do.

-------

“Daddy!” Taenam ran in the master bedroom with a big smile on his face.

Sunggyu looked up at his son and smiled, “Taenam-ah.”

The four year old beamed up at his father and held out the toy car in his hand, “Look daddy, uncle Woohyun gave it to me.”

Sunggyu raised his brows, “Uncle Woohyun?”

Taenam nodded.

“Well, well, well, isn’t it Mr. Kim Sunggyu.” A voice chuckled.

Sunggyu looked up and a smirked appeared on his lip, “Well, Mr. Nam Woohyun it’s nice to see you again.”

Woohyun smiled and stepped into the bedroom, “I know you’re happy to see me. Everyone is always happy to see me.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Right. Everyone definitely misses you.”

“Of course they do. Taenam missed me, didn’t you?” Woohyun turned to the four year old, who nodded with a big smile on his face.

“That’s because you’re always buying him something. That’s going to be a bad habit, Woohyun.” Sunggyu nagged.

Woohyun rolled his eyes, “I’m sorry Yeobo.”

Sunggyu snorted, “As if.”

“Daddy, can I play with this?” Taenam asked as he lifted his toy car in the air.

Sunggyu chuckled and lightly pinched his son’s cheek, “Of course. Go play out in the living room.”

Taenam nodded and ran out of the bedroom leaving the two males alone.

“Jeez Sunggyu, I didn’t know you wanted to be alone with me in the bedroom. If I would have known that you were going to turn homoual then I shouldn’t have come by myself.” Woohyun joked.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Shut up Woohyun. The only homoual here is you.”

“No, I have a wife and twin daughters.” Woohyun defended.

“Yes and I, too, have a child and wife.” Sunggyu smirked.

Upon hearing that, silence eloped the atmosphere.

“Have you heard anything from her?” Woohyun asked cautiously.

Sunggyu heaved a dejected sigh, “Nothing.”

“Her cousins?” Woohyun questioned.

A ghost of a smile appeared on Sunggyu’s face, “They went to Sydney…to visit her.”

Woohyun chuckled, “You knew all along, didn’t you?”

“Of course not. It was difficult to find her, but I found her.” Sunggyu answered.

“And you’ve been watching her from afar this whole time?” Woohyun raised his brows.

“That’s the only thing I can do, Woohyun.” Sunggyu replied.

Woohyun glanced at the open door before turning to Sunggyu, “Does Taenam know?”

Sunggyu shook his head, “No, I can’t just tell him out of the blue and I’m not even sure if Jooyeon wants to meet us. It’s been five long years, Woohyun.”

Woohyun sighed as he nodded in agreement, “You’re right. It has been five long years. I can bet that Jooyeon is still as beautiful as ever.”

Sunggyu let out a chuckle, “Do you have a death wish? Should I tell your wife about this, Nam Woohyun?”

Woohyun smirked, “Even if you do tell Junghwa, she knows that I only love her and no one else.”

Sunggyu nodded, “I only love Jooyeon.”

-------

“Remember to call me when you guys arrive in Korea, okay?” Jooyeon smiled.

“We will.” Sungyeol patted her head.

Jooyeon let out a giggle, “Sungyeol, we aren’t kids anymore.”

Sungyeol chuckled, “I know but I can’t help it.”

Jooyeon softened. She was going to miss her cousins dearly. The past three days have been so lively that she didn’t want it to turn dark again.

“Why don’t you come back with us, Jooyeon-ah?” Sungjong asked with a serious tone.

Jooyeon turned and stared at him. She saw no playfulness in his eyes. He was dead serious.

“Yah Lee Sungjong, don’t pressure Jooyeon.” Hoya frowned.

Sungjong heaved a sigh, “I’m sorry Jooyeon-ah.”

Jooyeon gave him a small smile, “You don’t have to apologize. I should apologize to you three. I’ve made it hard for you guys the past five years, haven’t I?”

Sungyeol shook his head, “No you haven’t, Jooyeon-ah. Don’t think like that.”

“You guys should go on now.” Jooyeon shooed softly.

The Lee brothers turned to look at each other before turning back too Jooyeon.

“Bye Jooyeon-ah.” Sungjong bided.

“We’ll come visit you again.” Sungyeol smiled softly.

“Take care of yourself, okay?” Hoya said softly.

Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter