Dinner with the cousins and best friend

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Good afternoon Kim Sunggyu!” A voice boomed stepping into the office room without knocking.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes already knowing who the intruder was. “Go away Nam Woohyun. Can’t you see that I’m busy at the moment?”

Woohyun chuckled as he walked closer to the male who was working at his desk. “You make it seem like I’m the only one here to see you.”

Sunggyu looked up and narrowed his eyes, “Are you telling me D-”

“Yes we are Kim Sunggyu.” A voice cut him off.

A sigh escaped Sunggyu’s lip as he set his pen down. “Why are the three of you here? I’m busy.”

L chuckled as he sat down onto the couch. He crossed his legs and leaned back, “We just wanted to check up on you for tonight.”

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, “What’s tonight?”

“Dinner with you and Jooyeon.” Dongwoo grinned.

Sunggyu thought about it and they were right. They had dinner plans set up with Dongwoo and L, but why was Woohyun there too?

He turned to Woohyun, who was grinning from ear to ear. “Please don’t tell me you’ll be joining too.”

Woohyun shrugged, “Fine I won’t tell you since you’ve already figured it out.”

“How are you included in this? You weren’t even there when this happened.” Sunggyu frowned.

Woohyun chuckled, “Oh don’t worry about that. I have my own ways.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Please don’t come Woohyun. I’m already stressing out that Myungsoo and Dongwoo are coming over. If you come too, I just might go crazy.” “Then go crazy Sunggyu. I won’t judge you.” Woohyun mused. “Shut up and get out. I’m busy. All three of you get out.”

“You sure are being moody, Sunggyu. Are you PMSing?” Dongwoo chuckled.

Sunggyu threw him a glare, “No I’m not PMSing. I’m not a female, dimwit.”

“Well you could be since you know how to act like one.” L snickered.

“Shut up Myungsoo.” Sunggyu snapped.

L laughed.

“There’s no need to be so feisty Sunggyu. Just calm down and relax.” Woohyun soothed.

Sunggyu arched a brow, “How can I do that when three imbeciles are around me?”

“Hey, hey. Why are you calling us names? We’re not that bad. You always make us seem bad.” Dongwoo frowned.

“You guys are far worse than bad. Bad doesn’t even describe the three of you.” Sunggyu retorted.

“Well whatever you say about tonight won’t matter because the three of us is coming over no matter what. You can’t stop it.” Woohyun grinned.

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at him, “We’ll see about that.”

“Oh yeah, Jooyeon knows about us coming over. As in ‘us’, I mean Woohyun too.” L chuckled.

“WHAT?!” Sunggyu stood up from his chair.

All three males nodded with mocking grins on their faces.

Sunggyu groaned and sat back down in his chair, “My life is hell because of you three.”

------

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

“Gyu, could you get that?” Jooyeon asked over her shoulder.

Sunggyu sighed and stood up. “I still can’t believe you agreed for all three of them to join us for dinner.”

Jooyeon let out a giggle, “Well it was only fair. Woohyun is our friend.”

“But still Jooyeon-ah.” Sunggyu whined.

“YAH! HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR! WE’RE HUNGRY YOU KNOW!” Dongwoo boomed on the other side of the door

Sunggyu rolled his eyes then smirked. He purposely took his time to open the door.

“YAH KIM SUNGGYU! WE KNOW YOU’RE TAKING YOUR SWEET TIME! HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR!” Woohyun roared.

Jooyeon poked her head around the corner of the kitchen entrance, “Gyu, can you just hurry and open the door? Our neighbors are going to complain about the loud noise.”

Sunggyu sighed and fastened his pace. He stopped in front of the door and unlocked it. Before he could give grab the doorknob, the door swung open almost slamming into his face.

“Yah!” He snapped with a frown on his face.

The three males that were waiting on the other side of the door stormed into the penthouse. They slipped off their shoes and went straight into the kitchen forgetting about Sunggyu, who was still at the door.

He his teeth and rolled his eyes, closing the front door and locking it. He walked into the kitchen where his wife, cousins, and best friend were.

“Wow. Our Jooyeon is an amazing cook.” Woohyun complimented.

Jooyeon giggled.

“Mm. That’s right, our Jooyeon-ah really knows how to cook. Can’t you divorce Sunggyu and marry me instead? We’ll still be in the same family somewhat.” Dongwoo chuckled.

“Over my dead body I’m going to ever let that happen.” Sunggyu growled.

“Oh, we didn’t even know that you were there.” L snickered.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he walked behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Ay, look at him being all clingy to Jooyeon.” Woohyun clucked his tongue.

“Shut up Woohyun.” Sunggyu snapped.

Jooyeon turned to look at her husband with a frown on her face, “Kim Sunggyu that is not something nice to say.”

Sunggyu turned to his wife pouting.

The three males watching the couple gagged seeing Sunggyu pout like that.

Sunggyu scowled and shot them glares.

“Jooyeon-ah, how could you deal with him acting like that? Was it a bad idea to have you two bend the rules for the contract?” Woohyun rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter