The Contract

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This is what many of you have been waiting for~ ^^

Enjoy...though it for a heads up it may be sad.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you that excited, Gyu?” Jooyeon mused as she looked at her husband, who had a hand on her stomach and a hand on the steering wheel.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Of course I am. I’m going to be a father, Jooyeon-ah.”

Jooyeon let out a giggle as she placed a hand over his had that was on her stomach, “And I’m going to be a mother.”

Sunggyu turned to look at his wife, “I’m very excited Jooyeon-ah. We’re going to have a family of our own.” “I know we are but don’t you feel like this is going too fast?” Jooyeon asked.

Sunggyu shook his head, “No I don’t think so. We’re old enough to raise a family.” “Our age isn’t the thing right now, Gyu. I was talking about if we’re ready to raise a family or not. I mean I’ve never raised nonetheless babysat children before.” Jooyeon sighed. “Don’t worry about it. We’ll learn how to do it together. We’re both first time parents so it’s only natural.” “Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.” Sunggyu turned to look at his wife, who gave him a smile. “Alright then, I trust you, Gyu.” Jooyeon smiled.

-----

“Jooyeon hurry and get out of the car.” Sunggyu ushered.

Jooyeon tilted her head, “Why? What are you rushing for?” “We need to get you inside the house. I don’t want anything to happen to you or the baby.” Sunggyu answered.

Jooyeon inwardly groaned. She knew where she was going and she wasn’t liking it one bit. “Gyu, calm down. Don’t you have to go back to the company?”

Sunggyu shook his head, “No, not anymore. I’m going to stay home with you and our child.” “Gyu, there’s really no need for you to stay home. Dropping us off like this is good enough. Plus, I saw all the paperwork that you still have to do. There’s no point in not doing them when they’re important.” Jooyeon stated.

“They’re not important, Jooyeon-ah. What’s important to me at the moment is you and the baby’s health. I don’t want anything else more than that.” Sunggyu declared.

Jooyeon heaved a dejected sigh, “Kim Sunggyu, you need to calm down. There’s no need for you to overreact because we’ll be fine.” “But I still can’t help but worry about you and the baby.” Sunggyu sighed as he looked down at the ground.

Seeing that her husband was panicky and restless, Jooyeon softened. Never had she seen him act such a way before and seeing act like that was just too cute.

A small smile appeared on her lips as she closed the car door and stepped towards her husband. She grasped his hand and brought it to her cheek.

Sunggyu looked up and met his wife’s eyes, “Jooyeon-ah.”

“There’s nothing for you to worry about, Gyu. I’ll make sure to stay healthy and not stress over about anything. Though I’m sure there’s really nothing for me to stress over anyway.” Jooyeon smiled.

The ends of Sunggyu’s lips hitched upwards into a soft smile, “That’s all I’m asking for.” “Then I’ll grant it, so are you going back to work?” She asked.

Sunggyu’s smile slipped off when he heard that question, “Do I have to go back?”

Jooyeon gave him a stern look, “Kim Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “Fine. I’ll go.” Jooyeon smiled upon hearing his answer. “But I’ll go after I make sure you and the baby is safely home, alright?”

Knowing that she couldn’t fight against him on that one, Jooyeon nodded.

Sunggyu smiled as he gave her hand a squeeze, “Let’s go up so you can rest. I’m sure you’re tired.”

-----

“Call me if you need anything, alright?” Sunggyu looked at his wife, who was sitting on the couch with a blanket covering her lap.

Jooyeon nodded, “Yes Gyu. Now go back to work.”

“Can’t I stay home? I can always go to work tomorrow.” Sunggyu said. Jooyeon shook her head, “No. Gyu, you really can’t do this. You need to go to work and feed our family.”

Upon hearing the word ‘family’, Sunggyu felt his heart flutter. He still couldn’t believe that he was going to be a father and they were going to raise a family of their own soon.

Sunggyu sat next to his wife and grabbed one of her hands. He caressed her knuckle with his thumb, “I’ll miss you.”

Jooyeon giggled, “I’ll miss you too.”

Sunggyu leaned in with his face leveled with her stomach. “I’ll miss you, baby. Don’t make your mommy too uncomfortable, okay?” He kissed her flat abdomen.

Jooyeon felt her cheeks flare up because of Sunggyu’s sudden action, “Sunggyu.”

He pulled back and grinned cheekily at his wife, “I just wanted to greet our baby. I’m going to miss you and our baby so much.”

Jooyeon shook her head, “You’re so weird, Sunggyu. You’ll be back home in four hours so you don’t need to miss us too much.” “Do you hear that Jooyeon-ah? In four hours I’ll be home so there’s no point of me going to work.” Sunggyu grinned. “Just go to work Gyu.” “Fine.” “I’ll be waiting.”

Sunggyu chuckled, “I’ll hope for a kiss when I come home then.” Jooyeon let out a laugh, “Of course.”

Sunggyu smiled and leaned in to peck Jooyeon on the cheek, “See you in four hours.”

Jooyeon nodded, “Drive safely.” “Take care.” He tweaked her nose and stood up.

-----

Sunggyu stepped through the double doors of his office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter