Walk on the beach

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I swear I’m going to kill that Nam Woohyun for pulling something like that.” Sunggyu grumbled.

Jooyeon patted her husband’s arm to calm him down, “It’s okay Gyu. Nothing bad happened so you don’t have to be so worked up about it.”

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “I know but it was dangerous. What if something really happened to you and the baby? What was I supposed to do then, huh?”

Jooyeon smiled and closed her eyes, “Nothing happened to me and the baby. If anything was to happen, you would have taken me to the hospital at the speed of light.”

Sunggyu let out a chuckle, “You think so?”

Jooyeon opened her eyes and looked up at her husband, “I don’t think so, I know so.”

Sunggyu placed a hand on her cheek and caressed it, “You think too highly of me.”

“I do not. I’m just clearly stating a fact. It is something that you would do, Gyu.” Jooyeon stated.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Alright. You got me.”

Jooyeon smiled and turned to her side so that she was facing the TV. Sunggyu her hair.

“Gyu, do you want to go somewhere this weekend?” Jooyeon asked out of the blue.

Sunggyu blinked at his wife, “Where?”

“To the beach. For some reason I really want to go to the beach.” Jooyeon turned her head to look up at her husband. “Can we go to the beach this weekend?”

Sunggyu softened and nodded, “Of course we can. We’ll go anywhere you want to go.”

Jooyeon smiled, “You’re the best.”

-------

“You still want to go to the beach tomorrow?” Sunggyu asked as he stepped into the bedroom.

Jooyeon looked up from her book and nodded, “Yes. Why? Do you not want to go anymore?”

Sunggyu shook his head as he sat down on the edge of the bed, “No, I’ll go. I just wanted to make sure that you still want to go.”

Jooyeon smiled as she closed her book and set it on the nightstand, “Do you want to go? I know that you said that you’d go, but I just want to make sure.”

Sunggyu softened, “Yes I want to go. Jooyeon-ah, wherever you go I’ll go with you. I don’t ever want to be separated from you.”

Jooyeon felt her heart flutter. Sunggyu just knew what to say to make her heart flutter.

“Then I’m expecting you to make breakfast and lunch, is that okay?” She asked.

Sunggyu laughed, “Of course. I’ll even prepare dinner if you want.”

Jooyeon smiled, “Since you offered, I’ll take it.”

Sunggyu leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead, “Then it’s settled. I’ll make breakfast, lunch, and dinner tomorrow.”

Jooyeon nodded, “I will anticipate to what you’ll be making.”

“There’s going to be nothing special so don’t expect too much tomorrow.” Sunggyu warned.

“Oh I’m not.”Jooyeon laughed.

Sunggyu shook his head as he gave her nose a light tweak, “Alright, enough talking. Let’s go to sleep so that we have enough strength to go to the beach tomorrow.”

Jooyeon nodded as a yawn escaped her lips.

Sunggyu chuckled, “See, our baby is tired as well.”

Jooyeon rolled her eyes, “Goodnight Gyu.”

“Goodnight.” He pecked her forehead.

-------

“Rise and shine sunshine.” Sunggyu cooed caressing his wife’s cheek.

Jooyeon let out a groan as her eyes fluttered open to see her husband smiling down at him, “Gyu?”

Sunggyu chuckled seeing how cute his wife was waking up, “It’s time to go to the beach. Don’t you want to go to the beach?”

Jooyeon rubbed her eye as a yawned emitted from her lips, “But it’s still dark outside.”

“I know but if we go there early then we’ll have the whole beach to ourselves.” Sunggyu reasoned.

 “But I’m tired Sunggyu.” Jooyeon pouted.

Sunggyu laughed through his nose, “I know you are but we need to get ready. You can sleep on the way there, okay?”

Jooyeon nodded with her eyelids half open.

Sunggyu cupped her face, “Now go wash up and get dressed. It’s still going to be chilly so wear something warm.”

“Okay, I’ll do whatever you say.” Jooyeon pulled the blanket off her and got out of bed.

-------

“It’s so dark at four in the morning.” Jooyeon looked at the dark streets with lampposts.

“Of course it is. It’s April so the sun doesn’t rise until six.” Sunggyu mused.

Jooyeon turned to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter