I'll say it a million times

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

THUMP!

Jooyeon rushed into the bedroom to see what happened. When she entered, she saw her husband on the floor.

A smile stretched across her face as she leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Kim Sunggyu, what are you doing on the floor?” She asked with an amused smile on her face.

Sunggyu looked up at his wife. He gave her a lopsided smile as he scratched his head, “It just…sort of happened.”

Jooyeon shook her head as she pushed herself off the doorframe. “Well, you can go wash up and I’ll go continue making breakfast.” She took a step back causing the lopsided smile on her husband’s face to slip off.

“You aren’t going to even help me up?” He questioned.

She blinked at him then shook her head, “Nope. You’re old enough to get up on your own.”

“Yah Kim Jooyeon.” He called.

“Yah Kim Sunggyu.” She mimicked as she headed towards the kitchen.

-----

“Thanks for your help earlier.” Sunggyu stated sarcastically.

Jooyeon laughed, “You’re welcome.”

Sunggyu frowned, “I was being sarcastic.”

Jooyeon looked up at him, “I know and so was I.”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, “Yah Kim Jooyeon.”

Jooyeon arched a brow, “What? Gyu, you can’t blame me for it.”

“Of course I can. You didn’t come help me.” Sunggyu reasoned.

Jooyeon shook her head, “No. Are you going to eat?”

Sunggyu looked at the table that was filled with food. He looked over at his wife and grinned, “Of course I am. My lovely wife made it so I should eat it.”

“Yeah right.” Jooyeon snorted as she sat down with Sunggyu across from her.

“Fine, don’t believe me then.” Sunggyu picked up his chopsticks.

“Then should we just go downstairs and eat the breakfast that the hotel prepared instead?” Jooyeon asked.

Sunggyu looked at his wife, “Of course not. You worked hard on this breakfast so we need to eat it and not waste it. You know there are many children around the world who are hungry.”

Jooyeon rolled her eyes, “I know that Gyu. Just eat.”

Sunggyu chuckled and started to eat.

-----

“Where do you want to go today? We have the whole day.” Sunggyu smiled.

Jooyeon tapped her chin in thought, “Mm. How about the Teddy Bear Museum? It’s been such a long time since I’ve gone there.”

“Jooyeon-ah, we went there on our first date, remember?” Sunggyu chuckled.

“How could I ever forget that day? You were such an awkward duckling back then.” She giggled.

Sunggyu shook his head in denial, “I was not.”

“Deny all you want but it’s forever going to be in my memory.” Jooyeon tapped the side of her head.

Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her, “Then should I make you forget it?” His hands gently grasped her sides making her get the hint that he was going to tickle her.

“Kim Sunggyu, don’t you dare tickle me.” She warned.

He smirked as if he was challenging her, “And if I do?”

“Are you challenging me right now, Gyu?” Jooyeon arched a brow.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Does it sound like I am?”

“Don’t you always?” Jooyeon asked.

Sunggyu nodded, “I do, don’t I?”

Jooyeon rolled her eyes, “Just stop talking. Are we going to the museum or not?”

“You’re eager to go, aren’t you?” He asked with an amused expression.

“No, I just want to enjoy my vacation.” She replied.

Sunggyu eyed his wife, “Right. I know you’re still a child at heart, Jooyeon-ah.”

She gave him a look, “Everyone is a child at heart Gyu. I’m not the only one.”

He shrugged with a smile on his face, “I don’t know. You could be.”

Jooyeon shook her head, “No. You act like a child when you’re with Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo.”

Sunggyu sighed, “Let’s not talk about them.”

Jooyeon smirked, “I thought so.”

Sunggyu chuckled, “Let’s just go to the museum.”

----

“Look Gyu, isn’t it cute all dressed up in hanboks.” Jooyeon turned to her husband, who smiled.

“They’re cute but not as cute as you.” He chuckled.

Jooyeon made a face before turning around.

Sunggyu laughed as he gave her hand a squeeze. Jooyeon straightened up and turned her head to him.

“I was telling the truth.” He said.

“I know you were.” She replied.

Sunggyu leaned in, “Then can I get a rewa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter