I'm here to keep her company

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sorry for not updating sooner...

 

 

 

 

“Rise and shine beautiful.” Sunggyu kissed the side of his wife’s head.

Jooyeon turned to her side and slowly peeled her eyes open. She looked up at her husband, who was beaming at her.

“Aren’t you going to work?” She asked.

“I will but after you’re up.” He grinned.

Jooyeon shook her head with a smile on her face.

Sunggyu kissed her forehead and leaned back a little, “Should we stay home again? I don’t feel like going to work. I’m going to miss you so much if I go.”

“Gyu, just go to work. Being the CEO doesn’t mean you can go whenever you want.” Jooyeon nagged.

The male chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. “But I just want to spend time with my lovely wife. I’m head over heels for her.”

Jooyeon shook her head with a smile on her face. “Gyu, you just say the weirdest things ever.”

Sunggyu tightened his arms around her as he brought his lips closer to her ear, “Then you probably won’t mind me saying that I want to stay home and shower you with love, hmm?”

Jooyeon’s cheeks immediately reddened knowing what he was talking about. She pushed him back and slapped his arm, “Sunggyu.”

The male let out a playful laugh as he wrapped his arms around her again. “I really wouldn’t mind though, Jooyeon. I’m sure you wouldn’t either considering the fact that you-”

Jooyeon clasped a hand over his mouth for talk anymore. “You have said enough, Gyu.”

He kissed her palm before pulling her hand away from his mouth. “Being all shy now, eh?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jooyeon rolled her eyes as she climbed out of bed, “I’m going to wash up.”

-----

“My, I have a perfect husband, don’t I?” Jooyeon giggled as she sat down at the table with breakfast already on the table.

Sunggyu chuckled as he sat down across from her, “Of course you do. There isn’t anyone more perfect than I am.”

Jooyeon shook her head, “Cocky much?” “Very.” Sunggyu replied with a smile. “Aigoo, since when did you get so cocky, huh?”

Sunggyu laughed as he picked out a piece of bulgogi and set it on top of Jooyeon’s rice, “Eat or the food’s going to get cold.”

Jooyeon narrowed her eyes at her husband, “Are you trying to avoid the question?”

Sunggyu looked up at her, “Is it working?’

A short laugh escaped Jooyeon’s lips as she started to eat her breakfast.

Her husband watched her eat. He was anxious to know what her thoughts were about the food that he made since last time he had made the eggs to salty.

“How is it?” He asked wanting to know her thoughts.

Swallowing the bulgogi, Jooyeon looked up at her husband with a poker face.

Sunggyu wrinkled his nose, “It’s not good, right?”

Jooyeon broke out into a wide smile, “It’s good Gyu. Thank you for making breakfast.”

However, Sunggyu wasn’t convince. He narrowed his eyes at her, “Are you telling the truth, Kim Jooyeon?”

“Would I ever lie to you?” She counter asked.

Knowing the answer to her question, Sunggyu took a bite of the bulgogi. He chewed on it slowly before swallowing it.

“So how is it, hmm?” She asked as she leaned towards him.

The ends of his lips curved upwards into a smile, “It’s good.”

Jooyeon clucked her tongue as she leaned back, “See what did I tell you?”

Sunggyu rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter