It's Romantic

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing, Gyu?” Jooyeon stepped into the kitchen to peer at what her husband was cooking.

Sunggyu spun around and rushed over to his wife blocking her vision so that she wouldn’t be able to see what he was cooking.

“Sorry honey but you can’t see. It’s a surprise.” He chuckled and he led her out of the kitchen.

“Oh come on Gyu. How can it still be a surprise when you’re cooking it while I’m here?” She questioned.

The male raised a brow, “Then do you want to go out while I cook?”

“No.” She shortly replied.

He gave her a look, “See. So stop bothering me and let me cook in peace, alright?”

Jooyeon rolled her eyes, “Fine.”

Sunggyu chuckled and pecked her cheek, “You won’t be disappointed.”

A giggle escaped her lip as she nodded, “I’ll hold you to that.”

Sunggyu grinned as he lightly pushed her towards the living room, “Go watch a movie or do something to keep you occupied while I work on my masterpiece.”

Jooyeon nodded as she walked into the living room.

Sunggyu shook his head as he went back into the kitchen.

-----

CLASH!

Jooyeon jolted awake from her little nap. She looked around groggily.

“Gyu?” She called out.

“Everything is fine! You don’t have to worry about anything!” He hollered from the kitchen.

Jooyeon let out a yawn as she stretched her arms over her head. She stood up and stretched her stiff body.

“Are you done yet?” She asked rolling her shoulders back.

“Almost done.” He replied.

Jooyeon rotated her neck, “Okay.” She looked over at the TV and saw that the movie she had picked earlier was still playing. She sat back down and watched her movie.

After watching twenty minutes of it, Sunggyu stepped into the living room. He sat down net to her and heaved a sigh of relief.

Jooyeon turned to look at her husband with an eyebrow raised, “Tired?”

Sunggyu nodded with his eyes closed.

Jooyeon smiled as she crossed her legs and shifted her whole body to face her husband. “Aigoo, my handsome husband has been working so hard to prepare a perfect dinner. Should I give him a reward?”

The ends of Sunggyu’s lip curved upwards into a smile. “Anything you want.” He replied.

Jooyeon rolled her eyes with a smile on her face knowing exactly what he wanted from her. She leaned forward lifting herself up and pressed her lips against his.

Sunggyu gladly kissed her back. It was a blissful moment.

Jooyeon pulled back when Sunggyu asked for entrance. He let a groan in protest.

She giggled as she wiped under his bottom lip with her thumb. “I’m hungry Gyu.” She stated as she sat back down on her .

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “You tease.”

Jooyeon beamed, “I know.”

The male rolled his eyes, “It’s nothing to be proud of.”

She stood up as she turned to look at her husband, “Oh trust me it is.”

A chuckle emitted from his lip as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist. “You better be careful, Jooyeon-ah.” He warned breathing against her ear.

His breath sent shivers down her spine as she pulled back.

“Let’s just go e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter