April Fool's Day

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re back~” A loud voice sang.

Sunggyu groaned knowing who it was when the door to his office slammed open. “Why are you guys here?” He asked rubbing his temples.

“Hello to you too, Sunggyu.” Dongwoo chuckled.

“You know it really has been a long time since I’ve been here.” L made himself comfortable on the couch.

“Yo. Yo. Yo. How’s Jooyeon and the baby? You better be treating them well if not, I’ll kill you with my own hands.” Woohyun threatened.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Please like I could ever hurt Jooyeon and our baby.”

Woohyun grinned, “Good because I would seriously kill you if you did.”

“Don’t forget to add us into the fight.” L stated lazily.

Dongwoo shook his head, “You two are always going towards violence.”

“Oh, says the person who was in the most fight when we were younger.” Sunggyu snickered.

Dongwoo rolled his eyes, “Shut up Sunggyu.”

Sunggyu laughed.

“Wow. You would have known that becoming a father made Sunggyu soften up.” Woohyun snickered.

Sunggyu stopped laughing and glared at him, “Isn’t Junghwa pregnant as well?”

Woohyun’s jaw dropped, “How did you know?”

Sunggyu clicked his tongue, “There’s no need for you to be so surprised, Nam Woohyun. I am your best friend.”

Woohyun still was in shock and disbelief.

Dongwoo and L laughed at Woohyun’s state.

“Seriously, how can you be so slow? Dongwoo and I know as well.” L shook his head.

Woohyun snapped out his thoughts, “What?! You guys do?!”

Dongwoo nodded, “Yeah. You can’t hide anything from us, Nam Woohyun.”

“What? How do you guys know about it? Who told you guys?” Woohyun bombarded.

The three males exchanged a knowing glance before turning to Woohyun, who was still trying to figure out who had told them.

“Is it really that hard to figure it out?” L mused.

Woohyun turned to him and scowled, “Yes because I don’t have any idea who else besides you three would know. I mean my parents and parents-in-law don’t even know yet. How in the world do you three know already?”

Sunggyu shook his head, “You’re so slow Woohyun. The answer is so easy.”

Dongwoo nodded in agreement, “It’s really simple.”

Woohyun heaved a sigh, “No it’s not. The only other person I can think about is-” He faltered when he realized who it was. “Jooyeon-ah!” He gasped as he turned to the other three males, who laughed.

“It took you long enough.” Dongwoo slapped his thigh.

“What in the world? How did she know about it?” Woohyun asked turning to Sunggyu, who was still laughing.

“Don’t look at me. I learned it from Jooyeon.” Sunggyu replied.

Woohyun turned to the other two males.

“Same as Sunggyu.” They replied.

“What? I didn’t tell Jooyeon anything.” Woohyun frowned.

“Have you ever thought about your wife?” L raised a brow.

Woohyun thought for a moment before his jaw dropped a second time, “What?”

Sunggyu sighed shaking his head, “You are seriously stupid Woohyun. I think you need to go back to school or something. Repeat grade school because this is almost common sense.”

Woohyun closed his mouth and sighed as he lazily made his way to the couch and sat down next to L, who had on an amused expression.

“You look worn out.” L chuckled.

Woohyun turned to look at L with a blank expression, “Shut up Myungsoo.”

L raised his hands up, “Oops. Sorry.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes before he closed them.

Silence took over the atmosphere.

“When are you guys leaving?” Sunggyu asked.

“Never.” Dongwoo replied.

“Just give me a decent answer.” Sunggyu grumbled.

“Can you and Jooyeon come over tonight?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu looked up, “What?”

“I have something to tell Jooyeon-ah.” Woohyun replied.

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at him, “And what’s that?”

Woohyun smiled sweetly, “You’ll know when you guys come over.” He turned to Dongwoo and L, “You guys should come over too.”

L looked at him weirdly, “I don’t know if I want to come. That smile gives me the chills.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes, “Just come over. I’ll be waiting.” He stood up and made his way over to the door. “I’ll leave first so that I can prepare for when you guys come over.” With that, Woohyun left.

“That was creepy.” Dongwoo stared at the door.

“I think there’s something wrong with him.” L heaved a sigh.

“Not my problem.” Sunggyu went back to his paperwork.

“Aren’t you going to call Jooyeon and tell her about tonight?” Dongwoo asked glancing over at Sunggyu.

“No, I’m sure Woohyun will call and invite her on his own.” Sunggyu replied.

“How are you so sure?” L questioned.

Sunggyu looked up and smirked, “Because it’s Nam Woohyun.”

-------

“Did Woohyun tell you and he’s back in Korea and wants us over for dinner?” Jooyeon asked as her husband took off his blazer.

“Yeah, he came to the office today with Dongwoo and Myungsoo. The three of them are so troublesome. Just barging into someone else’s office like that.” Sunggyu clicked his tongue.

Jooyeon laughed as she stepped behind her husband and wrapped her arms around him.

Sunggyu felt his wife’s round belly press against his back. “What are you doing, Jooyeon-ah?” He asked with a smile on his face.

“Giving you a back hug.” Jooyeon replied.

Sunggyu chuckled, “I know that but why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter