A visit at work

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jooyeon turned in bed and furrowed her eyebrows when the sunrays seeped through the opening of the closed curtains.

She slowly peeled open her eyes and stretched sitting up in bed. Jooyeon looked at the spot next to her. There was a note on the pillow. Knowing that it was from her husband, Jooyeon picked up the note and read it.

I hope you feel better today. Don’t let the dinner from yesterday bother you.

I’ll be coming home early today, so you don’t have to wait long tonight.

Sunggyu

The ends of her lips curved upwards into a soft smile, but then it slowly turned upside down.

“Why do I have such a caring husband? It makes everything difficult.” She thought out loud.

With a small sigh, Jooyeon got out of bed and left the bedroom.

----

“President Kim, the meeting will be starting soon.” His secretary declared. The said latter looked up from his work and nodded in understanding, “Thank you, Minah.” (A/N: It’s not Minah from Girl’s Day. It was the first name that popped up in my head, so I used it.)

His secretary nodded and stayed for a bit, watching him read his document.

Sensing that there was still another presence in the room, Sunggyu looked up from his work. He saw his secretary just standing there.

“Minah, is there something else you would like to say?” Sunggyu asked with a friendly smile on his face.

Minah blinked and blushed. She shook her head as she bowed and quickly left his office.

Sunggyu chuckled and went back to his work.

Then Jooyeon, his wife, popped up in his head. He drifted off to thinking about her. “I hope she isn’t too upset about yesterday.”

----

Jooyeon looked up at the clock and saw that it was only 10:10 a.m. She looked over at the empty kitchen.

“Should I make him lunch?” She wondered out loud.

Making up her decision, Jooyeon walked over to kitchen and started to prepare lunch for her husband.

-----

Sunggyu heaved a breath as he stepped out of the meeting room. The meeting was finally over and he was able to go back to his office.

While walking back to his office, Sunggyu’s mind wondered off to his wife again. This happened often when he was alone. He would think about Jooyeon and he would be in peace. She just had that kind of effect on him.

Finally reaching his office, Sunggyu was greeted by his secretary.

“Welcome back Mr. Kim. How was the meeting?” She asked. The latter chuckled and gave a little nod, “Not bad. A little boring, but there were good information that I needed for the new construction site.”

Minah smiled and nodded, “That’s good to hear.” Sunggyu nodded, “If you need anything just call. I need to fill out some more paperwork.” “Yes sir.”

Sunggyu headed towards his office while the woman with bob hair watch him leave. Her heart was racing at top speed because he had chuckled and gave her one of his ever so charming smiles that she loved so dearly.

*Kim Sunggyu, could you be any more perfect?*

-----

Jooyeon looked at her wristwatch. It was 12:09 p.m.

It was lunch time.

She looked up at the building in front of her. The building that had huge glass windows, people were busily walking back and forth, in and out of the building. The building that her handsome, sweet, caring husband owned.

The ends of her lips curved upwards into a small smile as she made her way towards the building.

As she walked into the building, the workers immediately bowed to her recognizing who she was, “Hello Mrs. Kim.”

Jooyeon gave them all a small smile and bow as she made her way towards the elevator. Pushing the button for the elevator, she looked around.

Everyone in the building was busy with their work.

Her thoughts drifted off to her husband. Was he busy like everyone else too? Of course he was. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter