First Snow

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Good morning sweetheart.” Sunggyu greeted as Jooyeon stepped back into the bedroom after she freshened herself up.

Jooyeon looked over at her husband, who was still in bed. “Why are you still in bed and not out of bed, hmm?” She asked as she walked over to the bed.

Sunggyu chuckled as he shrugged with the blanket still over him though he was already sitting up in bed. “I just want to stay in bed a little longer.”

Jooyeon raised a brow, “Why is that? It’s not like you’re going back to sleep, are you?”

“No, I’m wide awake.” Sunggyu answered.

“Then get out of bed. Why are you so lazy?” Jooyeon asked.

“No reason I just am.” Sunggyu replied.

Jooyeon clicked her tongue, “Gyu, you lazy bum.”

“Aren’t you cold?” Sunggyu rubbed his arms.

Jooyeon blinked at him, “Cold? Why? Are you cold?”

Sunggyu pulled the blanket up to his shoulders, “Yeah, I’m cold.”

“Well maybe it’s because it’s winter, Gyu. It’s December.” Jooyeon retorted.

“Maybe that’s why. If that’s the case then would you come and cuddle with me to keep me warm? I’m sure the baby’s cold too.” Sunggyu grinned.

Jooyeon snorted, “No, we’re fine. We’ll just wear double the layer and turn up the heat.”

Sunggyu frowned, “You’re just going to waste money.”

Upon hearing that, Jooyeon let out a laugh, “What? Wasting money? Is Kim Sunggyu really saying that right now?”

A chuckle escaped Sunggyu’s lip as he pulled down the blanket and climbed out of bed. He made his way over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist, “Then I guess I just have to be like this the whole day to keep warm then, huh?”

Jooyeon tweaked his nose, “I don’t think so. I actually wanted to go out today.”

Sunggyu blinked at his wife, “You did?”

Jooyeon nodded, “Yes I did. Will you be coming also?”

Sunggyu smirked, “Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I want to go out with my wife and child?”

Jooyeon shrugged, “I don’t know I was just wondering. Well if you’re going to go then you better go wash your face and change.”

“What about my morning kiss?” Sunggyu puckered up.

Jooyeon laughed and clasped a hand over his lip, “No. Just go wash up, Gyu.”

“But Jooyeon-ah.” He called muffled because his mouth was still covered up by Jooyeon’s hand.

Jooyeon smiled and pecked his cheek, “There. That should make up for your morning kiss.”

-----

“Do you anywhere in mind today?” Sunggyu asked as the two of them stepped out of the elevator to the parking lot.

Jooyeon drummed her fingers on her arm, “I was thinking about Hongdae.”

“Hongdae? Is it because you want to go on a date with me?” Sunggyu chuckled.

Jooyeon rolled her eyes, “You wish I did.”

“Oh come on Jooyeon-ah, there’s no need to lie. If you want to go on a date with me then that’s all you have to say. I’ll go wherever you go.” Sunggyu grinned.

Jooyeon shook her head, “No. Gyu, I change my mind. You can stay home while I go shopping. You’re just going to be a distraction.”

“It’s because I’m so handsome, isn’t it?” Sunggyu laughed.

“No, it’s far from that.” Jooyeon answered.

Hearing that, Sunggyu frowned, “Yah Kim Jooyeon.”

Jooyeon laughed as she knocked on the window to his car, “Are we going or not?”

Sunggyu crossed his arms over his chest, “I don’t know anymore. I’m debating if I want to go or not.”

Jooyeon smiled knowing that her husband was just playing around with her, “Can you make up your mind, Gyu?”

Sunggyu chuckled, “Alright, let’s go. I can never say no to you.”

“I thought so.” Jooyeon opened the door to the passenger seat and climbed into the car.

Sunggyu smiled and made his way over to the driver’s side of the car. He opened the door and climbed into the car to see that Jooyeon had already clipped on her seatbelt.

“Are you ready to go?” Sunggyu asked turning on the engine.

Jooyeon smiled, “Of course I am. I was just waiting for you, Gyu.”

Sunggyu chuckled as he pulled out of his parking spot and drove out of the underground parking lot.

When the car reached the exit of the parking lot, Sunggyu turned to his wife and grabbed one of her hands that was on her lap.

Jooyeon looked down at their hands before turning to her husband with a questioning look.

Sunggyu chuckled and gave her hand a squeeze, “I just want to hold your hand.”

Jooyeon smiled and looked out the window. The sky was blue but there was a cold breeze in the air.

“It’s cold today, isn’t it?” Sunggyu looked around as he made a left turn.

Jooyeon nodded, “It is and I need to buy clothes.”

“So you’re buying maternity winter clothes?” Sunggyu asked.

“I guess you can say something like that.” Jooyeon chuckled.

Sunggyu shook his head, “Never answering me straight forward.”

“Just keep driving Gyu.” Jooyeon pinched his cheek.

-----

“How about this jacket?” Sunggyu pulled out a big fluffy jacket from the rack.

Jooyeon looked over at him and studied the jacket before shaking her head, “No, it’s too big. I won’t be able to move.”

“Then this one?” Sunggyu held up another jacket that was similar but lighter.

Jooyeon studied the jacket before nodding, “That one’s not bad.”

Sunggyu grinned, “I know. I have a good sense in fashion.”

“Yes, but you’re still not as good as Myungsoo so don’t brag about it.” Jooyeon rebutted.

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “That’s true. I can’t go against that dark person.”

Jooyeon snorted when she heard what Sunggyu had referred L to, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter