Four Months Left

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t go anywhere tonight.” Sunggyu commanded as he took his seat across from his wife, who was eating her breakfast.

“Why?” Jooyeon looked up at her husband.

“Because I have a surprise for you tonight.” He replied.

“What kind of surprise?” Jooyeon asked.

Sunggyu chuckled, “It’s a secret Jooyeon.”

“Why does it have to be a secret?” Jooyeon questioned.

“It just is so stop asking questions and just don’t do anything tonight.” Sunggyu answered.

“But Sungjong, Howon, and Sungyeol wanted me to go visit them today.” Jooyeon stated.

“Cancel it. No, I’ll call them and cancel it. If you call them then they’re going to make you go so I’ll call them.” Sunggyu noted in his head to call the three males.

Jooyeon looked at her husband, “Are you sure you’re able to handle them? You know how rowdy they can be.”

Sunggyu nodded, “I know and I’m prepared for it so make sure that you don’t have to worry about anything. Just remember not to go anywhere, okay?”

Jooyeon let out a small laugh as she nodded, “Alright. I won’t go anywhere.”

Sunggyu smiled, “Great.”

-------

“You want to what?!” Sungyeol shouted into the receiver.

Sunggyu pulled his phone away from his ear, “Ouch.”

“Sorry, but could you repeat what you just said? I think I heard it wrong.” Sungyeol said softly into the receiver.

“You didn’t hear wrong. You guys can’t have Jooyeon-ah.” Sunggyu stated firmly.

“Why not? She didn’t come and visit us on Valentine’s so it’s only right if she comes on White Day.” Sungjong argued.

Sunggyu nodded, “Yes, but I have something planned tonight for Jooyeon-ah.”

“And we’re going to ruin your plans if she comes to us?” Hoya asked.

“Yes.” Sunggyu replied.

“What is it with you and Jooyeon-ah? Ever since the two of you found out that you guys are going to have a child, you guys haven’t shown your faces.” Sungyeol frowned.

Sunggyu arched a brow, “Really?”

“Yes. Have you not noticed?” Sungjong asked.

“No, I haven’t noticed.” Sunggyu replied honestly.

Hoya clicked his tongue, “Shame on you and Jooyeon-ah.”

“Sorry.” Sunggyu apologized.

Sungyeol sighed, “Apology accepted. Just make sure that Jooyeon-ah enjoys her White Day, alright?”

Sunggyu smiled knowing that the three males had finally agreed, “Don’t worry I will. Thank you.”

“You are very welcome.” Hoya chuckled.

------

“I wonder what he has in mind. Sunggyu’s not the brightest when it comes to surprises.” Jooyeon let out a little laugh as she said that.

She caressed her stomach that was now showing. “Baby, I wonder what your father has in mind for this White Day. He really can’t hide any secrets from me when if he wants to.”

BEEP. BEEP.

Jooyeon glanced at her phone that was sitting on the coffee table in front of her. She leaned forward and grabbed her phone. She opened her phone and saw that it was a message from Sunggyu.

Don’t go anywhere. – Sunggyu

Jooyeon let out a half-scoff half-laugh as she pressed the ‘reply’ button.

I won’t go anywhere. I’m sitting on the couch being bored out of my mind. – Jooyeon

Jooyeon set her phone down and stretched. “I feel so old when I stretch like this.” She mumbled when her phone buzzed again.

That’s what you get for staying at home. – Sunggyu

Jooyeon rolled her eyes as she began to type her reply. When she was down, she sent it with a smile on her face. “He probably won’t be able to say anything after that.” She giggled.

-----

Sunggyu stared at his phone with his jaw wide open.

Well then, I’ll just go out. When you get home, don’t freak out if I’m not home, okay? Baby and I will definitely enjoy our time together out. – Jooyeon

After reading the message for the fifth time, Sunggyu frowned and quickly dialed his wife’s number.

After four rings, Jooyeon picked up her phone.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Kim Jooyeon, go home right now.” Sunggyu demanded.

Jooyeon laughed, “What?”

“Go back home. Don’t you dare leave the house again.” Sunggyu stated firmly.

“You’re kind of late on that, Sunggyu.” Jooyeon taunted.

“Kim Jooyeon.” Sunggyu gritted his teeth.

“What do you want, Mr. Kim Sunggyu?” Jooyeon asked.

“Go home.” He commanded.

“Such lovely weather on this sunny yet chilly Wednesday, don’t you think so baby?” Jooyeon asked as she caressed her stomach.

“Jooyeon, go home. It’s not good for you and the baby to be out when I’m not there. Please.” Sunggyu pleaded.

“Alright, alright. I’m just out on the veranda. I’ll go back inside.” Jooyeon huffed.

Sunggyu let out a sigh of relief, “Thank you.”

The sound of the door sliding closed was heard on the receiver.

“There, are you happy now Mr. Overprotective?” Jooyeon asked.

Sunggyu chuckled, “Yes. I love you.”

“Yeah, I’m going to shower now. Keep on working.” Jooyeon mocked.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Funny.”

Jooyeon laugh, “Have fun. See you tonight.”

“Mm. Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter