Romantic Night

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“But it’s only six thirty though.” Woohyun complained.

Jooyeon laughed, “I know but Sunggyu will be coming home in half an hour.”

“So you’re kicking me out just because your husband is going to come home?” Woohyun raised a brow.

“You’ve spent the whole day here, Woohyun. Wasn’t that enough time?” Jooyeon asked. “Not quite. Are you sure I can’t move in? Though I only have about a week left.” Woohyun sighed.

Jooyeon stared at him with wide eyes, “Already?”

Woohyun nodded with his bottom lip jutted out, practically begging Jooyeon to let him stay.

Jooyeon let out a small laugh as she shook her head, “Woohyun, you know how Sunggyu is like.”

A sigh escaped Woohyun’s lips, “That control freak. He gotten you wrapped around his finger, hasn’t he?”

“I could say the same about him being wrapped around my finger, can’t I?” Jooyeon counter asked.

A chuckled escaped Woohyun’s lips as he nodded in agreement, “That’s right. You two are just…I don’t even know how to describe the two of you.”

“Alright, alright, now go. I think you should go and call Junghwa too. She probably misses you.” Jooyeon patted his shoulder.

“I know, but I still want to stay here with you though.” Woohyun whined.

“Nam Woohyun.” Jooyeon called sternly with her hands on her lips.

“Okay, okay, I’m going. Sheesh. What has Sunggyu been teaching you?” Woohyun picked up his jacket that was sitting on the couch.

“Nothing. I just don’t want him to be upset anymore since he was pretty upset this morning when he left.” Jooyeon reasoned.

“Aigoo, Kim Jooyeon, you are such a caring wife.” Woohyun pinched her cheek.

Jooyeon pushed his hand away and rubbed her cheek, “I didn’t know that twenty-four years old still did that.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes, “Don’t mock me. I’m going. Since you’re forcing me out of the house.”

Jooyeon laughed, “Bye. Drive safely.”

“Oh I will. The hotel is just four miles away. I could run there if I wanted too but I’m not because I don’t want to be a sweaty and smelly.” Woohyun grinned cheekily.

Jooyeon nodded, “Of course you wouldn’t. You’re Nam Woohyun, who likes to be clean and perfect.”

Woohyun couldn’t help but laugh at her remark, “Definitely. Have a nice time with the monster.” He slipped on his shoes and looked up at her. “Oh yeah, tell the monster that I said ‘bye and I’ll be back when he least expects it’, okay?”

“Yes, I will.” Jooyeon promised.

Woohyun smiled, “Good. Well, I’m off.” He saluted and opened the front door, stepping out.

Jooyeon waved, “Bye.” She closed the door as Woohyun stepped into the elevator.

She exhaled as she turned to look around the penthouse. Everything was still the same. Of course because all she and Woohyun did was spend most of their time outdoors walking around having people mistaken them as a couple when they really weren’t anywhere near that kind of relationship.

A smile stretched across her lips as she thought about her husband, who would be home in half an hour. “I hope he had a good day at work today.”

------

Sunggyu drummed his fingers along his steering wheel. He was stuck in traffic and he hated it. It because it meant he had to be away from his wife and he wanted to be with her at the moment.

He wanted to call her, but calling her wasn’t going to do him any good. He just wanted to embrace her and never let go.

Who knew just being away from Jooyeon could came him become so…overbearing.

A sigh escaped his lips as he propped up an elbow on the window and leaned his head on his knuckle. “Can’t people go faster? I’m in a hurry at the moment. I can’t wait any longer.”

Just then, the car in front of him moved forward causing his eyes to widen and his heart beat to accelerate but it all crumbled down again when the car stopped making him stop.

“Stupid traffic.” He grumbled.

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter