Last Before Home

Hate That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean today is the last day?” Sunggyu blinked at his wife, who was sitting across from him.

“Today’s the last day of our vacation.” She stated.

Sunggyu sulked, “One week already went by this fast?”

Jooyeon nodded, “It has. We’re going back home tomorrow morning remember?”

Sunggyu poked at his food, “I remember. This week has gone by too fast.”

“I know it has. I wish we could stay for another week.” She sighed.

Then Sunggyu’s eyes lit up as a smile stretched across his face, “We can if we want to.”

Jooyeon looked up at her husband with a frown on her face, “You know very well that we can’t. We’re not going to hear the end of it from our parents. Plus, you still have to go back and take care of the company. CEO can’t be away too long remember?”

“The company could live another week without me. They’ve already survived this whole week.” Sunggyu stated.

“No they haven’t. Your phones been ringing for the past week, Gyu.” She chided.

Sunggyu heaved a sigh, “Why did I have to become the CEO? Why couldn’t I have been a normal person who lived a normal life?”

Jooyeon raised a brow, “What are you talking about? You are a normal person…unless you’re an alien?”

Sunggyu stared at his wife, “An alien? Really?”

She shrugged as a playful stretched across her lip.

He narrowed his eyes at her, “Yah Kim Jooyeon.”

Jooyeon let out a laugh as she gently pinched his cheek, “Aigoo it’s okay. Even if you’re an alien…I’ll still love you.”

Sunggyu softened as warmth spread across his chest, “Jooyeon-ah.”

Jooyeon smiled and circled her arms around his neck, “Yes?”

Sunggyu smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. He looked into her eyes, which were shining brightly like the sun. He leaned in and pressed his lip against hers.

Jooyeon closed her eyes and kissed him back.

It was a kiss full of passion.

Sunggyu deepened the kiss, asking for entrance. Jooyeon obliged parting her lips. Their tongues danced together as Sunggyu lifted Jooyeon up having her wrap her legs around his waist. He tightened his arms around her waist as he made his way to the bedroom.

------

“Jooyeon-ah, what time is it?” Sunggyu asked as he slipped a tee over his head.

Jooyeon looked at her wrist watch, “It’s three eleven. Why?”

Sunggyu smoothed out his shirt, “No reason. I just wanted to know.” Jooyeon shook her head as she continued to flip through the magazine that she was looking through.

Sunggyu stepped out of the bedroom and his eyes wandered looking for his wife. He spotted her sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and flipping through a fashion magazine. He smiled as he walked over to her.

He sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he looked at the pictures in the magazine.

“What do you want to do for the rest of the day?” He asked.

Jooyeon shrugged, “I don’t know. I’m kind of tired.”

Upon hearing that, Sunggyu lifted his head off her shoulder. He looked at her in concern. “Did I hurt you?” He asked.

Jooyeon turned to look at her husband. She saw the concern written all over his face. She softened and set down the magazine. She cupped his face with a smile playing on her lip, “No you didn’t. You make it sound like it was our first time.”

Sunggyu sighed, “I’m sorry. I just can’t help but worry. I don’t want to hurt you in any kind of way.” Jooyeon caressed his cheek with her thumbs, “I know you don’t. You never would, Gyu. I know you would never hurt me.”

A small smile stretched across his lip as he leaned in. The tip of their nose touching. “You’re the most precious person to me in this whole world, Jooyeon-ah.” He declared.

Jooyeon felt her heart flutter when he said that. “You are the same to me, Gyu.” She smiled.

Sunggyu chuckled as he pressed his lips against hers. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter