CHAPTER TWO

Because You Have Him

Onew's POV

It's been 2 months since Chaerin has left. Of course I've still kept my promise. Shinee and I are still the kingkas. The school was unusally gossiping more than I thought. I asked a random girl what they were talking about. She said that there was a new girl, after that the girl just ran away screaming to her friends. This was another reason why I liked Chaerin. She was definitely not obsessed.

"Hyung! Do you think the new girl will be nice?" asked Taemin with puffed out cheeks. I just shrugged my shoulders, not really caring.

"It doesn't matter, only if she's hot," said Jonghyun. With that he earned a slap on the head by Key. I smiled and took out my chicken.

"Nice one Key," said Minho as he hi-5 him. "Where the hell did you get that chicken?"

I shrugged, "It's for me to know and you to find out. Scratch that, I'm not letting you know where my chicken stash is."

Minho and Key shook their heads in amusement. The teacher came in trying to get attention from the class.

"Okay class, quiet down. Class, be quiet. HEY! I SAID BE QUIET!!" screamed the teacher. Everyone went quiet and backed to their seats before the teacher could give them detention. The teacher sighed.

"We have a new student joining us from now on, you kids better be nice. Yumi, you can come in now." said the teacher as he called to the new girl. The new girl, Yumi, walked in. My eyes widened. She was beautiful. I mentally shook my head, I promised Chaerin.

"Hello, my name is Yumi, I hope we can get along and be friends," Yumi greeted. The guys were drooling while the girls were either sending glares or just paying attention to something else.

Yumi's POV

Gosh, I'm so nervous. Calm down, Yumi. Calm down, Yumi. It's just a new school, you can make new friends.

I walked into the classroom nervously. I smiled at everyone and introduced myself.

"Hello, my name is Yumi, I hope we can get along and be friends," I greeted. The guys were giving me erted looks while most of the girls gave me mean looks. Okay, I'm really scared now. The teacher, told me to sit next to a guy named Onew. A student put his hand up, probably, Onew. I walked closer to my seat, and that's when I noticed Onew. He was very handsome, his eyes were kind and he had a friendly eye smile. I smiled back.

When class was over, I was surround by boys, I quickly ran out because I didn't want to cause any trouble with anyone. I wasn't looking in front, all of a sudden I fell back. I didn't feel any contact with the ground though except something around my waist. I looked up to see that it was Onew. I blushed at the close distance and quickly stood up properly.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized. Onew just chuckled, which I found very cute.

"It's okay, I see you have some fanboys." he said. I blushed even more.

"Do you want to hang out with my friends and I?" he asked. I looked up, and slowly nodded.

While Onew led me to his group, we found it awkward since we didn't really know each other very well. When we were there, Onew introduced me to his friends. Jonghyun was flirty but in a very funny way. Key and I had a common interest for fashion. We agreed to go shopping when we both had time. Minho was quiet but interesting, whenever he spoke, his comments made fun of his friends, not in a serious way of course. And Taemin was just so CUUUTE!! He reminded me of my little brother so much. I just wanted to hug him forever.