CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Because You Have Him

Onew's POV

"Ahh, chicken. The best thing that has happened in my life," I said happily as I held a chicken leg in my left hand.

"Ahem," coughed Minho. I looked at him questionly. Minho was slightly nodding his head towards Yumi. While Yumi was looking at me cluelessly.

"I mean, you're the best thing thats happened to my life..." I corrected.

Taemin shook his head amusingly.

"...I LOVE YOU YUMI !" I said again so she won't be mad.

"Oppa, you're weird," giggled Yumi. Taemin went to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Noona! You like me better right!?" he asked. Yumi smiled and jokingly nodded. I pulled Yumi towards me with my right hand and wrapped it around her.

"Yumi is my girlfriend! Emphasising on the word MY," I said protectively.

"Nooooonnnaaaa," pouted Taemin. Oh no, not the pout.

"Looks like you got some competition hyung," said Minho. I quickly covered Yumi's eyes and turned her around.

"Quick! Give Taemin some distraction!" I told Minho.

Minho took a small bottle out and gave it to Taemin.

"Here, have some banana milk,"he said. Good job.

Taemin happily took it and tried to open it. Unfortunately, the small cap wouldn't budge. He wrapped the cap with his shirt and tried twisting the cap open. It failed. Taemin grew impatient and tried using his teeth to open the bottle, it was also a fail.

Minho took the bottle and easily opened it and gave it back to Taemin,

"Thanks hyung! I don't know what I would do without you!" said Taemin as he started drinking.

"How long am I going to stay like this?" said Yumi. Oh! whoops! >.<

I uncovered her eyes and she turned back around.

"Oppa, can I ask you a question?" Yumi asked shyly but serious at the same time.

"Y-yeah, sure," I answered.

"Am I your first...umm...your first...girlfriend?" she asked innocently.  

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm going extremely crazy about Super Junior's Mr. Simple! ^^

I got new subscribers! Yay! Kekeke

Take care and stay safe.