CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Because You Have Him

[one day before chapter 31]

Yumi's POV

For the past few days, Onew has been behaving weirdly. He isn't concentrating as much anymore. 

I'm starting to think if I did something wrong but when I think back, I haven't done anything to offend him. 

Except... That talk about his past love, but that was a long time.

But why couldn't I stop thinking about that mysterious girl?

Could she be way better than me that Onew would dump me?

I realised that my vision was getting blurry, because I was crying silently. It scares me to think that Onew would leave me. 

He isn't that kind of guy right? I just know it. 

*sigh*

Onew is a great boyfriend, I have the greatest friends and a supporting family...

But why do I feel so uneasy and scared?

I remembered how Onew said that his past love left... But he never said anything else about her.

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. I looked around me to see the class was copying down what was on the board.

I turned to look at Onew to see him just looking down at his desk, staring blankly at his notebook which had a calendar on the side.

He sighed in sadness which made my heart ache a little.

Onew's POV

I can't stop thinking about Chaerin ever since Yumi and I had that talk.

It's almost been 2 years, I don't know what to do when she gets back.

Am I suppose to even say 'hi' to her or what?

At least when she comes back, she would be with her family again living happily.

*sigh* 

I can't stop looking at the calender in my notebook...

"Oppa," Yumi whispered. I looked up and smiled at her.

"Meet me at the park near Chung Hee's hospital tomorrow, I want to talk to you about something." she said.

I nodded.

 [The next day]

It was slightly dark outside, I hope Yumi is safe. I planned to go a little bit early so Yumi didn't have to wait in the dark.

I waited in the park, I started to walk around for a while. 

"OPPA!"

I turned around to see Yumi, she hugged me tightly while she softly cried. 

Why was she crying? Did I do something bad to her?

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"O-oppa, do you hate me? Are you going to break up with me? Please don't" she cried.

"What are you talking about? I don't hate you and I won't break up with you. Where did you get the idea that I will," I replied.

"You don't hate me? I thought you were mad at me because you didn't really talk to me that much," she said.

I chuckled and shook my head,"I love you Yumi, you are the best girlfriend ever, you made me the luckiest guy in the world."

I leaned forward to share a kiss with her, it only last a couple of seconds. I held her hand and walked towards the hospital.

"Lets go meet Chung Hee," I said. Yumi nodded.

Chaerin's POV

Onew?

I tried to make my way to him but my legs wouldn't move off the ground. 

I tried to call him but nothing came out. I was about to call his name again until I saw someone going to him. 

I couldn't see who it was but that person seemed close to Onew.

The stranger's figure proved that the stranger was a female.

"OPPA!" the girl called out.

The girl hugged him. It's just a hug. It's just a friendly hug...

They talked a little bit more, Onew started to lean in...

They kissed... I couldn't breathe, my heart ached badly. I didn't want to see more.

I quickly ran to my apartment and closed the door shut.

"No...No, it's not Onew. It's just a guy that looks like Onew, it's just another guy I don't know... It's someone else," I sobbed.

No matter how much I said it, my heart continued to hurt. I really couldn't breathe this time. I clutched onto my heart expecting the pain to disappear. But it didn't, it was still there. 

Yumi's POV

We walked to the hospital hand in hand. I smiled at Onew and he smiled back.

I feel so stupid about the things I thought.

We made our way to Chung Hee's room to see him 'reading' a picture book. 

"Chung Hee ah" I called out. Chung Hee looked up.

"NOONAAAAAAAA!!! HYUUUUNNNNGGG!!"

Onew chuckled and lifted Chung Hee into his arms.

"You've been eating your veggies haven't you? You look very healthy," said Onew.

Chung Hee nodded as I ruffed his hair.

"Pretty Noona fed me," Chung Hee said.

"Pretty Noona? Well I guess I should personally thank her, where is she?" I asked.

"I think Pretty Noona left :( " said Chung Hee as he pouted. 

"Okay, when I meet her later I will thank her, for now what do want to do?"

"Eat chicken!" replied Onew. 

"Not you! xD" I laughed.

"Can you read me a book to sleep?" Chung Hee asked.

"Of course we can!" Onew and I both replied, and laughed.

Soon enough Chung Hee was sound asleep.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello hello everybody ^^

Thank you for supporting me, hehehe >.<

I got tests coming up this week, all subjects in four days straight...I think.

So much pressure xDD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Take care and stay safe!