TWENTY-TWO

Because You Have Him

Chaerin's POV

In 5 minutes, I'll ask my Aunt if we really are going to go back to Korea. There are only 3 months left so I might as well be prepared. I already managed to put everything in a small luggage. Feels good to have less clothes for once. I'm feeling quite tired but it's nothing compared to the past months while working non-stop.

I closed my diary and slipped it into my luggage along with my money that I've saved up. I walked down stairs, my Aunty was watching the TV. I waited until it was commercial since I knew she would be pissed off if I interupted whatever she was watching.

When it was commercial, I walked slowly to my Aunt and gave a small cough to get her attention.

"What is it now!?" she asked, already frustrated. For a moment, I hesitated.

"A-Are we really going back to Korea?" I asked. A smirk formed on my Aunt's face. She turned towards me fully.

"What kind of question is that? Since when did I say that we were going back to Korea?" she retorted. I stood there, somehow I felt relief because that would mean I would leave her. I would go back to Korea along without my Aunt.

"O-okay," I said as I kept a straight face and walked back to my room.

'Wow, that was easier than I expected. I'll leave when she's asleep and leave a note,' I thought.

[it's dark outside - 1 am in the morning]

I opened my door of my room carefully, making sure it won't make a squeeking sound. I looked around to check if my Aunt was asleep; she was. I opened the door wide enough to go out with my luggage, I had left the lights off just incase. I carried my luggage down stairs. Every step I took scared me. 'Don't make a sound, don't make a sound,' I quietly begged the stairs. When I was at the bottom of the steps, I sighed in relief. I gently put a note saying that I was leaving on a table.

I opened the door and closed it when I was finally outside.

I'm outside with my luggage.

I'm free...

Then my stomach rumbled. =.=

'Shut up,' I told my stomach. Guess I was too excited to leave that I actually forgot to eat anything.

I started walking away from the house, everytime my stomach made a sound I punched it. I walked in front of a small house, Yuri's house. I knocked it and was greeted my a sleepy and bed head Yuri. Yuri just left the door open for me, she probably knew that I needed a place to sleep. I closed the door and made my way to the couch.

"What are you doing? Don't sleep there, sleep in my room. You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. You've gone through too much. Hurry," said Yuri. Yuri is the bestest friend I could have. I dragged my luggage towards her room and left it next to Yuri's bed. Yuri took a small mattress and laid it out along with a pillow and a blanket and made herself comfortable while I went onto Yuri's bed. There were cute plush toys on her bed.

"I'm taking Ted,"said Yuri as she took a giant looking bear from her bed. I giggled at her childishness. >.<

I knew I couldn't stay here forever so I decided to go buy a ticket tomorrow after finish working at the restaurant and when I finish training at the gym. I took out my diary and wrote the last thing I could.

I'm finally free.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Not bothered editing so there might be some mistakes >.<

I'm so addicted to the song MBLAQ - Mona Lisa

Anyways, I'm really thankful to all you readers ^-^

Take care and stay safe!