CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE [FINAL]

Because You Have Him

7-8 years later…

 

 “UMMAAAAA!” a three year-old little boy cried from a backyard.

 

His mother rushed outside to find the little boy on the ground crying.

 

“What happened? Did you get hurt somewhere?” asked the mother.

 

“I got a boo boo on my knee!!” cried the boy.

 

“Omo! Let Mummy carry you into the house and fix that boo boo,” said his mother as she carried him in. She sat him down in his chair and as quick as lightning, she took a Band-Aid and some medicine from the cupboard.

 

“This might hurt a little okay?”

 

She applied the medicine while the little boy tried not to cry, she then put the band-aid on neatly on her son’s knee.

 

“Aigo! Such a brave boy I have!” the mother complimented.

 

“YEOBO!! OMO WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE BABY!” a man came in.

 

“Don’t worry Key, Jae Sun just tripped. You’re a strong boy aren’t you~” she cooed.

 

“Dae! I’m strong so I can protect Umma when the dragon comes! ^^” said Jae Sun cheerfully.

 

“Jae Sun and Appa will help protect Princess Chaerin!” said Key as he punched the air and was in a position like Super Man when he flew.

 

Chaerin giggled at the scene. The doorbell suddenly rang, she opened the door to find all her friends.

 

Chaerin’s POV

“Hey guys! Come in!” I said as I opened the door widely.

 

“Where’s Jae Sun!?” squealed Eunjung as she ran to look for him, I pointed towards the kitchen and she went straight there as I shook my head jokingly.

 

Yuri and Jonghyun came in with a one year-old baby in Yuri’s arm. Taemin had also rushed to Jae Sun to play with him.

 

We all sat down in the living room and chatted while the television was playing a kids’ show.

 

Key came and sat me; he wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

 

I caught Yumi and Onew glancing at each other, both of them blushing.

 

“You guys dating again?” I asked.

 

“NO!” they both said at the same time, too quickly.

 

“Yea, sure,” I said sarcastically.

 

“How’s Hee Young?” I asked Yuri.

 

“She’s doing fine,” she replied.

 

“Cute as ever,” joined in Jonghyun.

 

“Man! I need to get myself a girlfriend,” said Minho out of nowhere.

 

“Speaking of girlfriend…” I turned towards the teenage Chung Hee, “do you have one?”

 

“Noona!” Chung Hee said as he blushed .

 

“Omo! What happened to ‘Pretty Noona’ ? You DO have a girlfriend! Is she prettier than me?” I asked in a joking manner.

 

“He sure does, he talks about her non-stop!” laughed Yumi.

 

“Chaerin Noona, any banana milk?” asked Taemin.

 

“Plenty for you,” I replied. Taemin ran to open the fridge and took out small cartons of banana milk, one in each hand, he hugged 3 cartons using his arms and brought it back to the living room. Opening it and drinking as if he had “re-discovered” banana milk.

 

“Don’t drink TOO much milk” advised Jaejoong, “Why do you have all this stuff in the fridge? You’re a doctor,” he said.

 

“Hey, I like don’t drink it ALL the time,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

 

“Even if she did drink it, she would have to share it with me,” said Key as he kissed my cheek.

 

“Ew,” commented Minho.

 

“Umm, Yumi, can we talk?” asked Onew out of nowhere.

 

Onew’s POV

“Umm, Yumi, can we talk?” I asked. The room went silent as we walked into the next room.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” asked Yumi.

 

“I was wonder… If we could give us a chance, you know, you and I,” I said.

 

“A-Are you sure?”

 

“Positive. I’m sure I love you,” I confessed, “So are we…”

 

“Yes,” she grinned as we pulled each other for a hug.

 

“OUCH! Did you just step on my foot Jonghyun?”

 

We turned around; we sneaked towards the door and instantly opened. Everyone fell forward and landed into a pile.

 

“We’re you spying on us?” I asked.

 

“WHAT! What makes you say that,” said Minho.

 

“…So you’re together now right?” asked Eunjung.

 

“Yes. Yes we are together J“ we both said as we held each other’s hand.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This fanfic as officially finished! :(

I'm going to miss you guys  <3

Thank you for supporting throughout the story, I really appreciate it ^^

SARANGHAEYO~ and of course-

Take care and stay safe  *waves*