CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Because You Have Him

Key's POV

I woke up early in the morning and prepared myself. Jonghyun was still snoring away while I had a quick shower and changed my clothes. Jonghyun was in a funny and weird position. His head seemed to be on the opposite side of the bed, his legs were spread out, one sticking out and one on his pillow which was all crinkled up. His hands were above his head. His mouth was left open.

I walked up to him and shook him.

"Oi, wake up!"

The only answer I got from him was a groan just before he pushed me away. Oh no he didn't!

I slapped me and shouted, making as much noise as I could, but Jonghyun still slept soundly.

Geez, do I need to carry a bomb or something?? I walked to the bathroom and on the way I took a small bucket and filled it up with cold water.

"Wake up! If you don't you will regret it," I said.

"Shut uuup," he mumbled.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," I shrugged and lifted the bucket above Jonghyun's head and tipped it over. I splashed all over him, making him wake up quickly. I pointed to the bathroom.

"Hurry up and get ready, we're going to look for Chaerin," I commanded.

"Fine," said Jonghyun as he left the room. While he was doing whatever he was doing, I changed the bed covers and hung the wet covers near the window where warm rays of light shone through.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see Jonghyun all dressed up and ready.

"Where is this place?" asked Jonghyun. We were driving in a street looking for the address Chaerin lives in.

"Just look for the number 13," I said. After a couple of seconds Jonghyun screamed out "FOUND IT! OOOH! I FOUND IT FIRST THAN YOU! HAHAHA".

What the heck? I looked at him weirdly after I parked my car in front of the house and we got out.

"We weren't even playing to start with," I said.

"It's bad for you when you're in denial,"he said. Pfft.

I rung the door bell and we waited, we could here footsteps coming down. A woman opened the door sleepily.

"Is Chaerin here? I'm Key and he is Jonghyun, we're her friends," I introduced.

"Tch, friends?... CHAERIN!!! GET DOWN HERE! YOUR FRIENDS WANT TO SEE YOU!" the lady called out towards the stairs. We heard no one coming down.

"Just come in while I wake my dear Chaerin up, she must still be sleeping," the lady said as she woke up. We walked in and sat on the coach and waited. As we waited we could here loud bangs coming from doors.

"Wonder what's happening?"Jonghyun whispered. All I could do was shrug. I saw a folded piece of paper and picked it up. I know it's wrong but curiousity got to me first. I opened it and read it.

Aunty,

I'm leaving this place, and I'm leaving you.

-Chaerin

I read it over again and put it back to it was before.

"She's not here, sorry about the noise, would you like a drink? Or something?" her Aunty asked.

"It's okay, we'll be leaving now, sorry for troubling you," I said as Jonghyun and I stood up and walked towards the door. Just before Chaerin's Aunty closed the door I heard her say, "The heck is the b*tch."

I turned to Jonghyun, he was also staring back at the door.

"You heard it too right?" I asked.

"Yea," he said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Mianhae =3

Tests coming up. Trying to stay optimistic about it.

Super Junior Mr. Simple MV teaser was released today <3