CHAPTER NINE

Because You Have Him

[Key's birthday]

Key's POV

Oh my god, Oh my god, OH MY FREAKING GOD IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!! WOOOHOOO.

*crazy strings!*

"Must look good, must look good...wait...I always look good! hahaha, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!" I shouted with glee.

I half danced my way down the stairs singing,'happy birthday to me, the great and awesome Key...'

I looked at the table to see a neatly wrapped gift, there was a note.

Happy birthday sweetie,

I hope you like your present.

Love Mum and Dad

Ngaww... I ripped opened the wrapping paper. It was a picture frame of my parents and I. I smiled at the happy memories. It was time to go to school.

I ran up to my group and greeted them happily. They turned around and grinned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY!!" they shouted.

I started to become teary, Onew must have known that I was going to cry because in just seconds he gave me a handkerchief that said, 'We love our umma.' I thanked them.

"Remember to come to my partaayy!" I said. I practically invited everybody. =D

I'm so nice. ^^

Yumi came up to me shyly, she handed my a small box that was wrapped.

"Happy Birthday Key, I wanted to give you this before the party, so yea. I hope you like it," she said.

Ngawww, she is so adorable! I opened the gift and I was surprised.

It was a watch, not just a watch but it was an expensive watch. I didn't know that Yumi was going to spend a lot of money on me. I thanked her and gave her a hug.

"I'll wear this at the party," I said and gave her a wink. I could see Onew sending daggers at me, hehe. Someone's jealous ><