CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Because You Have Him

Chaerin's POV

[it's been a week since she moved into Yuri's house]

Ahhh, such a nice dream...

"Oomff," I cried out. Something soft had hit my head.

"YAH! CHAERIN! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME TO GO FOR WORK!" Yuri yelled. I groaned in response.

"Five more minutes," I said.

"You have less than 20 minutes to prepare for work! We're going to be late!" said Yuri. Twenty minutes? TWENTY MINUTES! I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, what I didn't see was a small chair in my way which had tripped me. I stood make up and ran and had a quick shower and did all my morning routines as fast as I can. When I was finished I looked at the clock. Ten minutes left, I could see that Yuri was amused with my reactions. I grabbed my side bag with my wallet and phone.

"Finished!! Lets go!" I said. Yuri got up from the chair and started walking calmly while she was laughing to herself.

"Come on!! We're going to be late! Why are you laughing?" I asked as I pushed her out the door.

Yuri then started to burst out laughing. Is there something wrong with her?

"Don't worry Chaerin, we're not late. There's like thirty more minutes until our shift starts.

"Wah?"

"Didn't know that all I had to do was set the clock to get you going crazy,"she exclaimed.

"Set? Clock? Crazy?...YAH!!! YOU TRICK ME!!" I screamed as I chased her towards the restaurant. The restaurant was packed with customers. Everyone was busy while I helped the chef cook food.

"Chaerin could you go to table 7 and get their orders? I REALLY need to go to the loo," one of the waitress asked me. I quickly finished making the dish I was cooking and went towards table 7. Okay, is it just me or do they look kinda familiar...

"Hi, what would you like to- KEY!? JONGHYUN!? JONGHYUN!? KEY!?"

I kept looking at them in surprised.

"Oh hey Chaerin..."said Jonghyun.

"We'll talk later, for now I want this this this and this," said Key as he pointed to the food on the menu.

"And I want this this that and two of that,"said Jonghyun.

"You guys haven't changed a thing," I said while shaking my head in amusement.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Loving my subscribers =D

Obsessing over Super Junior ^^

I just started watching My Princess [korean drama] xD