CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Because You Have Him

[in the plane]

Jonghyun's POV

I was listening to some music and resting my eyes for a while, only that I could not sleep. Key was next to me looking at some files about Chaerin. The maid had not just given Key Chaerin's address but a whole lot of information. I leaned over and read along with Key, there were so many things we didn't know about her.

Parents: deceased due to a car accident on the --/--/----[can't think of a date so you guys can choose ]

"Hey. Wasn't this before we met Chaerin?" I asked.

"I was thinking that too... All this time we thought she had a good life," he said as we both sighed.

"She has 2 jobs," I said as I pointed to a text. I didn't realise that Chaerin needed the money, I looked down at the shoes Key was wearing which was the one Chaerin bought for his birthday. She must have gone through a lot to get those shoes, I mean they are not ordinary shoes but branded ones.

I felt very bad for Chaerin. All this time we were enjoying ourselves and having fun, Chaerin was probably suffering. I then remembered that I was suppose to asked him how he knew Chaerin was in some sort of trouble.

"Key, how did you know Chaerin was in trouble?" I asked. Key turned and faced me then sighed.

"You remember that I had a call during my birthday party right?" he asked. I nodded, remembering that he need to leave the group.

"It was Chaerin," he said. I didn't know how to react because it was the first time she contacted us, well contacted Key. I continued listening.

"In the middle of our conversation I heard some noise, it was loud. Someone was screaming at Chaerin and just before she hung up, I heard something break," he said.

"She sounded so scared, so frightened as if she thought she was going to die," he continued in a whispering tone. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, a thought angered me.

"How is she going to react when she finds out Onew didn't keep her promise?" I said. I thought of the worst possibility, Key probably thought it too because he was the one that said it out.

"I don't know, after all she's gone through. She might want to kill herself," he said worriedly.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE TIME !!!

First time doing Author's Note =D

Thank you to all my subscribers and views!

I'm very likely to post one chapter each day, I'm currently watching drama

you guys might of heard "Hi My Sweetheart" =D

Well, the end of Author's Note...

Take care and stay safe!  ^^