CHAPTER SEVEN

Because You Have Him

Onew's POV

It's lunch, Shinee and Yumi were talking about random stuff while I ate my chicken.

"Key, your birthday is coming up. What are you going to do? Party? Of course you would have a party," said Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun! It's my birthday, how would you know if I want a party or not..." said Key.

"So do you?" asked Minho.

"Yes I do. Thank you for suggesting a birthday party," said Key.

"Hey! It was my idea about the party." said Jonghyun.

"Can the party have lots and lots of food and banana milk?" asked Taemin.

"By food, he means chicken," I joined in.

"Yumi, can you come to my party?" asked Key.

I looked at Yumi, she was thinking with a cute pout. Cute. Yumi then nodded and smiled.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to go :) " replied Yumi.

Key's POV

Yea!! I'm going to have a partaaaaayyy~~~. I wonder what presents I'll get.

"Partying partying YEEAAAH! FUN FUN FUN FUN!" I sang.

"Oh god," said Minho as he face palmed himself.

"What? It's catchy," I said.

Yumi's POV

I can't wait for the party. I wonder what Key would like as a present. I think I should get him a watch. He keeps asking what time it is during class, probably because he can't wait to get out. I can understand him, sometimes class is just soooo boring...no offence of course. Keke ^^

I also need to find an outfit, I would have worn jeans and a t-shirt but since it's Key's birthday I probably need to dress up. I should go out to the mall to by a party dress.

~RIIIING!

I stood up with the rest of Shinee and we headed to class... Again about the class being boring...

[home time]

"Yumi, do you want to walk with us?" asked Taemin.

"It's okay, I've got something to do plus I forgot something in my locker," I rejected. I saw the sad look from Taemin, "Maybe tomorrow I'll walk with you."

With that, Taemin brightened up and said bye. I shook my head and smiled at how easily Taemin can cheer up.

I walked back to my locker and opened. A piece of paper fell out so I picked it up and opened it. There was very neat writing on:

Yumi,

I was wondering if you would like to go to Key's party with me.

Onew.

My heart fluttered as I folded the note and walked out smiling to myself. When I went home, my parents were still at work so I wrote a note saying that I was going to the mall. I got extra money incase and I made my way to the bus stop.

Once I was at the mall, I looked around. I haven't been to the a lot, only a few times. As I walked by some stores, I spotted a pretty dress in the window. The dress was a navy blue with a black bow around the waist. A thin black material was on top to add the flowing effect.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eyNB9CR5IO0/ScZY13czw_I/AAAAAAAAABs/mgiLwNNvHlQ/s1600-h/Coctail+party+dress+blue+b.jpg

Surprisingly, it wasn't as expensive as I thought it was. I had enough money to buy a pair of heels.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XAbKwcDDNOk/TOLGDv0E5rI/AAAAAAAAAdo/8F-4UCptnMw/s400/Loubitan.jpg&imgrefurl=http://pinnedstarlet.blogspot.com/2010/11/navy-heels-very-important-staple.html&usg=__E1zS1Ntk6bvdlDSbKSXCupDpEPI=&h=318&w=350&sz=18&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=OazaM0hNbgvE2M:&tbnh=158&tbnw=175&ei=TbERTu-rO8nqmAW159idDg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnavy%2Bheels%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-au:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7ADFA_en%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D459%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=94&page=1&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=89&ty=67

 

I finished my shopping and I needed some rest, I saw a small cafe so I went inside it. I put down my shopping bags and ordered a drink and a slice of cake since I was feeling hungry. I then heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Onew. I brightened and called him over to sit with me.

"Hey, Yumi, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I went to buy some clothes to wear for Key's party," I replied.

"So, did you get the note?" he asked bashfully.

I nodded.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes as in, you got the note or as in you will go with me?" he asked looking down.

"Both," I replied with a smile.

We talked for a while, it was getting late so he offered my a ride. When we were about to cross the road towards his car, a car out of no where was coming towards my direction. I closed my eyes and opened them again. Onew had pulled me away and we ended up falling, our face were inches away. The distance was closing in when we were interupted.

"Get a room!" said a random person in the background.

We quickly stood up awkwardly and walked to Onew's car, being more careful.

Onew's POV

Damn, why did someone have to interupt. =[