CHAPTER THREE

Because You Have Him

Chaerin's POV

It's been 4 months since I left Onew. My Aunty hasn't stopped beating me. I wish i was with Onew right now, I miss him so much. I want to see him smile again. I wanted to be comforted by him so much. My life is horrible.

I closed my diary and put the cap back on the pen. I sighed. I made my way to school, my Aunty doesn't want to drive me and I don't want to go on a bus. I walked through the hallway, towards my locker. And in that time, I felt that a ball hit my back hard. I turned around, only to be met by a slap on the face. Everyday, I was bullied. Bullied by the queenkas, G.Na, Tiffany and Jessica. [NOTE: I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THEM!]. I looked at G.Na directly in the eye. She slapped me again.

"Don't you dare give me that filthy look!" said G.Na. Tiffany came up to be and kicked my ankle with her high heels. I fell to the ground, I could feel my ankle swelling up. As much as it hurts, I couldn't say anything. If I did then they would just hurt me even more.

"I can't believe that someone like you exist! Even your parents didn't want you, that's probably the reason why they died. They couldn't even bare to see you and they didn't even want you as their daughter." laughed Tiffany. I could feel my eyes watering. Somehow, they knew about my parents death, I didn't know how but they knew.

Jessica stepped forward and repeatedly kicked my stomach and my face. Once they had enough they had left, as if nothing had happened at all. I was left lying on the floor alone, as I coughed out a bit of blood. I was alone. I was always alone.

I staggered to my locker, I unlocked it and took out what I needed. I also took out my first aid kit. Ever since I came, I've always been picked on, so i bought a first aid kit for myself. Slowly, I opened the kit. I applied some medicine gently, biting my lip as the pain increased. I gently bandaged my wounds and cuts, also applying a white cream on my bruises. There was a small but painful cut near my lips so I put a bandaid on it. When I was finished I limped to my classroom.

I knocked on the door, my teacher turned from the chalkboard and was shocked to see me in a bad state. The teachers knew that I was always bullied, they could not do anything though, I told them that it was my problem and that I could handle it by myself. My teacher gave me a worried look.

"I'm sorry that I was late to class," I apologised and bowed. The teacher nodded and gave a small smile. She waited until I was in my seat, when I was, she went back and continued what she was writing on the chalkboard. I could hear giggles and whispers behind me. I could hear the 'quiet' conversations between my class. They were obviously talking about me.

", deserved it."

"Why won't she just go away already."

"She should just go and die already."

I clutched my hands into a ball, my nails were digging into my skin. I could feel blood dripping onto my clothes. I didn't know why everyone hated me, I didn't do anything bad to them at all.

When the bell rang, signalling that it was lunch time, everyone made a rush out. I was slowly putting my things in my bag. I walked out lifelessly. I was a nobody. No matter how nice I tried to be, everyone would just ignore me.

I made my way to the library. The only place where I couldn't be bullied because no one was allowed to talk. I ran my fingers gently across the spines of the books. I pratically have read all the books in the library. I sat at a desk in the corner and took out my work.

After I was finished, I opened my diary to a new page and started writing.

In this world, everyone is separated into groups. For me, I was just separated. Not into groups but separated from everybody. I didn't understand why my life was this miserable. Why I was hated and teased about my parents' death. I just hope that all the pain would go away. I just hope that there would be someone to protect me and love me for who I am. I'm always left in the dark. Never to be found.