CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Because You Have Him

It has been days since Chaerin threatened Mr. Yoo. She did everything she could to scare him in any sort of way. Mr. Yoo had tried to get Yumi alone countless of times, Chaerin became more like a rebel. Everyone could see her changing. Onew was trying to find out as much information about the relationship with Chaerin and Mr. Yoo, and without knowing, Shinee was too.

 

[just after school]

Taemin’s POV

Onew hyung hasn’t been hanging out with us that much, he keeps disappearing. :(

 

“Hyuunng, why is Chaerin acting so different?”

 

“I don’t know, but what I do know is that it has got to do something with Mr.Yoo,” replied Minho.

 

“Yea, I can feel this tension between them,” said Key with great suspicion.

 

“Guys, I found something yesterday. Mr. Yoo dropped it when he was walking in the hallway with his stuff,” said Jonghyun as he took a piece of paper out of his pocket.

 

Minho immediately took it and read it out to us.

 

Don’t think that you can escape so easily. I will make your life miserable just like the girl you in America.”

 

“Mr. Yoo someone?” asked Minho.

 

“We don’t really know if the letter was meant for him, it could be from another person,” I mentioned.

 

“If it was for Mr. Yoo, then who could have wrote this?” asked Jonghyun.

 

“I don’t know, it says it’s from ‘Anonymous’,” said Minho.

 

“Let me see that,” said Key as he took the note off Minho.

 

“What is it hyung?” I asked curiously.

 

“This… This is from Chaerin,” he said.

 

“How do you know? It doesn’t have her name on it,” I said.

 

“There’s something you guys don’t know about Chaerin,” he started.

 

“About what?” questioned Jonghyun. Key hyung took a deep breath.

 

“You know how Chaerin moved for 2 years right? Well, she went to America, and she got there,” he said.

 

“N-NOONAAA!!” I cried.

 

“Wait, and you know this because?” asked Jonghyun.

 

“I kinda read her diary,” Key answered.

 

“Say that again…”

 

Omo, who said that? I turned around to see it was Onew hyung. Has he been there the whole time?

 

“Hyung,” I whispered.

 

“What did you just say,” said Onew in a more demanding tone.

 

No one answered, Onew faced Key.

 

“Chaerin was , and how long have you known this!?” asked an irritated Onew.

 

“For a while-“

 

Within that second, Onew had grabbed onto Key’s collar.

 

“And you didn’t tell us why?” said Onew.

 

Jonghyun and Minho were trying to separate them. Key pushed Onew away.

 

“And what would you have done huh? What exactly would you have done? Why would you care! You’re the one that hurt Chaerin!” Key shouted.

 

“Something, Key. I would have done something. I would have protected her!” replied Onew.

 

“Stop it you two!” said Minho, but it had no effect.

 

“You think I’m not!? Besides, why are you caring so much for her now? You dumped her for Yumi! It’s not like you still love Chaerin!” Key shouted back.

 

Onew didn’t say anything in return.

 

“Hyung-“I began before he was interrupted with a ringtone belonging to Onew. Onew took his phone out and looked at who it was.

 

“It’s Chaerin,” he said.

 

Onew’s POV

“H-hello?” I said to the receiver.

 

“Onew! Come to school NOW! Y-YUMI’S IN DANGER! H-HURRY!”

 

And the line went dead.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ahhh, this fanfic is almost ending :(

Another chapter will be posted after this straight away :)