CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Because You Have Him

Chaerin’s POV

I woke up to see that I’m lying on a bed, the light shone through my eyes. I

 

“Oh, you’re awake,” said a voice. I turned around to see Key. He sat down on a chair next to the small bed. I gave him a small nod. Key put his hand on my forehead for a couple of seconds.

 

“Are you feeling better?” he sighed. I gave him another small nod.

 

“I’ll get you some tea, hold on,” said Key. I couldn’t help but just stare at him, was he actually worried about me? Does he really care?

 

Once he finished making the tea he gave it to me. I could feel him looking at me as I took a sip. The tea was warm; it melted my heart as it went through my throat.

 

“Thanks,” I whispered. Key smiled at me gave me a hug. I didn’t know why but I felt comfortable in his arms, he gave off that friendly feeling, a feeling that I would trust. We stayed like this for minutes then we let go of each other. I thanked him again for comforting me.

 

The nurse came by and told Key that he had to leave me so I could rest. Once he did, I lay down on my bed, just thinking. I put my hand over my stomach to see if it would hurt except it didn’t. But when I put it on my stomach a saw flash of the past, the past that made me weak.

 

The past of what happened in America.

 

In the alley way that night.

 

Those scary eyes.

 

I sat back up and stared at my stomach. No, I can’t be… pregnant can I? No, that’s impossible.

 

“It can’t be…” I said to myself as I looked down at my stomach.

 

I was scared so I wanted to prove myself I wasn’t pregnant. I planned that after going to the hospital, I would get some pregnancy tests at the pharmacy. That can determine the results…  

 

Onew’s POV

Key ran out to the school nurse. I wanted to go after them but I didn’t know if I could.

 

“Go Onew,” said Yumi. I looked at her.

 

“It’s okay, I trust you,” she smiled.

 

I nodded and ran out towards the room Key was carrying Chaerin. I was at the door looking at them. Listening to them. They couldn’t see me though; I saw Key looked after her. He looked at her the same way I use to look at Chaerin. Love.

 

Something I definitely wasn’t expecting happened. They hugged. They looked like loving couple at that moment, a little part of my heart ached.

 

The nurse then told Key to leave; I hid myself against a wall while Key went back to his class. I saw Chaerin resting herself on the bed for a while. Chaerin moved her hand to her stomach. For a brief second she was frozen but then sat back up instantly.

 

Her eyes then looked troubled.

 

“It can’t be…” she whispered clear enough for me to hear.

 

It can’t be what?

 

What else is she hiding?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Another chapter for you lovely people ^^

Had fun with my friends today xD

Take care and stay safe