CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Because You Have Him

Chaerin’s POV

I have found an affordable apartment that I could live in. The apartment was not as bad as it looks, the outside was dirty but inside was clean. The landlord lady was kind enough to rent it cheap.

 

I opened the door to my new apartment and left my luggage near the door. I closed the door and started looking around the apartment. The lounge room was simple, a small TV against the wall and a comfy looking couch and coffee table on the other side of the wall. The kitchen was basic and small; the bathroom was decorated with blue tiles. I entered the last room which I already assume was my bedroom.

 

The bedroom was simple. Okay okay, let’s just say that EVERYTHING was simple [insert Super Junior’s Mr. Simple here XDDD]

 

I ran and collapsed onto the soft bed and slept straight away. I was tired from bring my luggage to my apartment, especially when I had to climb the stairs, that was went I finally realised how much clothes Yuri and I bought in America.

 

[a few hours later, Chaerin woke up already]

 

I put a calendar up on the wall and started flipping through for important dates. Since I only had two months left to go to school, I should quickly find a job so I could pay the rent. *Sigh* Jobs are so tiring… At least I feel good earning my own money.

 

Luckily, I remembered the buildings around here; it’ll be much easier to not get lost.

 

[1 week later]

 

I decided to walk around the streets because I was bored, I grabbed my side bag and began to walk. I had already found a job at a convenience store; it was a night shift though so the beginning of the day was somehow always boring. I was walking near a park when I heard an infant’s cry. I followed the sound and found a young boy crying while holding his knee. I looked at his knee and saw that it was bleeding. I crouched down to his height and comforted him as I reached for medicine and a bandaid which I always kept in my bag for emergency. I applied the medicine as gently as possible, the little boy sniffed as I medicine slightly stung his skin. I gently blew on it and straight away the boy calmed down. I put the bandaid on his small injury.

 

“There we go, that didn’t hurt much right?” I asked. The boy starred at the bandaid and then at me. A smile grew on his face which made me smile as well.

 

“Thanks Noona!” he said.

 

“What are you doing here? Where are your parents?” I asked.

 

“I came here to play, my parents aren’t here,” the little boy said sadly.

 

“Where do you live, I’ll take you there,” I asked, I was afraid that he might get hurt again. The little boy pointed into a direction behind me. I turned around and frowned, it was a hospital. Was he sick?

 

“Come on, I’ll take you back,” I said as I held out my hand. The little boy smiled cutely and grabbed onto my hand.

 

When we arrived in the hospital I asked a nurse to take care of the little boy, I left but then I remembered something.

 

“Oh! Noona forgot to ask, what is your name?” I asked the boy.

 

“It's Chung Hee!”

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ahhh, I'm feeling sick, I'm sneezing non-stop xD

I hope you like the chapter :D

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERRRRSSS!! ^-^

Take care and stay safe