CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Because You Have Him

Taemin's POV

YIPEEE!! School's out! Scream and shout! keke, jokes...who am I talking to?? Oh wells. Going to meet Yumi's brother today! I wonder what he is like?

Maybe like Onew, eats a lot of chicken and goes crazy when it's taken away...

Like Jonghyun? keeps on winking at girls???...NOOOO!!

What about like Key? Fashionable? Wait, Yumi's brother is younger than us, he couldn't be that fashionable...right?

Or maybe like Minho? Good at sports?...or

LIKE MEEEEE!!!! The greatest and cutest! YAYAYAYYAYAYA! KEKE

"Taemin...What are you doing? Lets go." said Onew hyung. I ran to Yumi and hugged her.

"Nooooonaaaa, is your brother cute like me?" I pouted.

Yumi giggled and said, "you'll see."

"Hey! Hey! Why are you hugging my girl?" Onew complained. I quickly let go of Yumi before I made Onew even madder.

"What do you have to say to your hyung?" said Onew.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"And..."

"I owe you chicken?" I said.

"Good," he said. Minho rolled his eyes like he knew that I wasn't forgiven unless chicken was involved. I could hear Yumi giggling at the conversation.

We took a bus to see Yumi's brother. When we got off, we looked at Yumi, unsure if she was sure it was right place, because we were in front of a hospital.

"Come on guys," said Yumi, gesturing us to hurry up. We stopped at a room on the second floor, the room number was 15. We came in and saw a little boy reading a children's book, when he looked up, his eyes brightened.

"NOONA!" he shouted as he quickly got off the bed and ran to hug Yumi.

"Hey Chung Hee," Yumi said as she hugged him back.

Onew's POV

Chung Hee turned around to face us.

"Noona, who are they?" he asked, I couldn't help but smile at the smiliarities between Chung Hee and Yumi.

"That's Minho, Taemin and Onew. Onew is my boyfriend," she said as she pointed to each of us. I blushed when she said that I was her boyfriend.

Minho stepped forward and bent down to Chung Hee's height," call me Minho hyung."

Taemin and I did the same thing. In a couple of minutes Chung Hee was having fun with us around the hospitals.