CHAPTER NINETEEN

Because You Have Him

Key's POV

We just got off the plane so I turned my phone back on, straight away I had a phone call.

It was Onew.

Woah, he misses me already xD

I answered my mobile while Jonghyun and I were getting in a cab. Jonghyun told the drive to go to Lux. Hotel.  [I made it up]

"Did you eat chicken without me in the plane?" Onew asked straight forwardly.

"Geez, hi to you too," I replied sarcasticly.

"Well? Did you?" he asked again.

"No...Did you only call me just to ask if I ate chicken????" I questioned frustratingly.

"..."

"Oh Diva, I can't believe you hyung. I provide you with chicken and you don't even say hi to me on the phone," I said offended.

Jonghyun mouthed, 'Who is it?' and I mouthed back Onew's name. Jonghyun nodded and said,"Chicken."

"CHICKEN!?" screamed Onew. It was so loud that I had to move the phone away from my ears.

"You heard that? It wasn't even loud," replied Jonghyun. I put my mobile on loud speaker.

"I hear everything..." said Onew. I shivered at his tone, it felt like he was watching us from behind. I immediately looked behind me just incase. I must be going mad.

There were random shouts coming from the other line and the next thing we knew was that it was Minho or Taemin fighting over the mobile.

"UMMMMAAA!!" I heard Taemin cry.

"HEY! DID YOU HURT TAEMINNIE?! DON'T YOU DARE--" I shouted.

"No hyung, we didn't," replied Minho calmly.

Jonghyun and I looked at each other weirdly thinking what was going on back in Korea.

"Care to explain exactly why you are going again?" asked Minho. Before I opened my mouth, I was interupted my Onew.

"WHERE IS MY CHICKEN!!"

I could hear a girl's giggle in the background, which I assume to be Yumi. Jonghyun took the phone off me and screamed.

"SHUT UUUUPP!!! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW OR NOT!"

"Wahhhhh!! Jonghyun ish sho meeaaann!" cried Taemin. I sighed and took the phone back and hung up.

"Let them calm down first," I said to Jonghyun and he nodded.

We arrived at Lux. Hotel.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so so so so so sorry!! I've been feeling quite lazy =L

Plus I've been glued to dramas like CITY HUNTER!!!! and I just got up to date with HEARTSTRINGS. ^^

Take care and stay safe!