CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Because You Have Him

Yumi's POV

Every week we decided to visit Chung Hee. It's lunch time at school, I stayed back to finish off my English work. When I did, I quickly packed my things away and looked for Onew, Minho and Taemin.

All of a sudden I was all wet. My clothes were all drenched, thank goodness I wasn't wearing anything white or else it would be seen through. I already knew it was Luna, Hyomin and Yuri. I sighed, why couldn't they leave me alone.

"We gave you time so you could break up with Onew oppa," said Luna.

"Why didn't you listen to us the first time? Stay away from our oppas," said Hyomin.

"You even made Jonghyun oppa and Key oppa leave." said Yuri. I sighed. Not again. I felt something hit me on my right shoulder, I looked and it was a cracked egg, yolk was dripping down. Luna had thrown it. More eggs were thrown from the queenkas, I covered my eyes as tears started to form. The next thing I knew was that I couldn't feel anything hitting me except for warmth surrounding me. I looked up to see that Onew was hugging me, protecting me from the eggs. When the Luna, Hyomin and Yuri realised it was Onew, they stopped. Onew turned around looking as angry as ever, as if someone stole the last chicken on a plate.

"I thought I already warned you girls not to mess with her," he said as he gritted his teeth.

In a flash, the girls were already running. Wow, I didn't know Onew could have this affect on girls. Onew turned to look at me as he wiped the eggs off my clothes. He took off his blazer and put it around me. He brought me a new uniform, I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"From now on, you and I will be together. Before school, during school and after school. I hate it when people bully you only because of me." said Onew. My heart started fluttering and I could feel myself blushing. I turned around to hide my face and covered my cheeks with my hands. Onew sneeked a peek of my face and saw me blushing which made me embarrassed and even more red.

"So CUUUUUUTE!! I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Onew shouted while hugging me. I giggled at his cuteness and hugged him back.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Haven't updated for a while, too busy reading fanfics instead of writing them xD

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUPER JUNIOR 5 JIB !

I'M A TOTAL SUPER JUNIOR FAN...

Trying to think up of another story with Super Junior ^^

I LOVE EUNHAE <3

Thanks for reading my fanfic =D

Take care and stay safe!