CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Because You Have Him

Chaerin’s POV

It’s been days since I trained at the hospital. Jaejoong oppa says that I’m a fast learner. Yes I call him oppa now, he insisted. I still feel a little bit sick but I’m slightly feeling better. I sometimes vomit though :L School starts tomorrow, I’ve already told my boss that I couldn’t work at the store anymore. Anyway, I should buy some stuff for school…

 

I closed my diary and started to go to the hospital. After I finished my training I went straight to some shops to buy some stationary and books for school. I didn’t think it would be heavy though, luckily all the school stationary was on sale so I had extra money to add into my saving for emergency. School means seeing Onew. No, it wasn’t Onew that I saw the other time… Just someone else…

 

Key’s POV

Tomorrow is the day when Chaerin comes to school. I don’t know if I’m happy or not. Glad that she would come back but sad because she would finally know that Onew is dating someone else. Maybe I should buy her a welcome-back present. I should call Jonghyun to help too. I press the number 1 button on my phone…Yes my Jonghyun is on speed dial xD [JONGKEY MOMENT!] .

 

“Hello?” Jonghyun answered.

 

“Let’s go out shopping,” I said.

 

“Why? What’s so special?” he asked.

 

“AISH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! CHAERIN IS COMING BACK =.=” I screamed.

 

“Alright, alright. Take a chill pill geez” replied Jonghyun.

 

“Whatever, just hurry up, I still haven’t decided what I needed to buy,” I said as I hung up on the phone. Muahahaha!!

 

[at the shops/mall]

 

“Ooo, that outfit looks pretty!” I screamed out.

 

“I don’t think Chaerin is into clothes like you…” mumbled Jonghyun.

 

We passed a small store which sold vintage accessories. I dragged Jonghyun with me into the shop. The first thing that caught my attention was a bracelet. Simple yet perfect.

[this picture just happened to pop up in google xD...It somehow looks more like a necklace but...yea*shrugs*]

“How about this bracelet? Do you think she’ll like it?” I asked. Jonghyun looked at it for a moment then nodded.

 

“Simple and perfect,” he said.

 

“OMG! I THOUGHT THAT TOO!!! HI-5” I said as I raised my hand for a hi-5. Jonghyun however walked off on purpose… Leaving me hanging >.< We bought the bracelet and got it wrapped.

 

This will be a good welcome-back present. It fits Chaerin’s personality; perfect.

 

Minho’s POV

I was bored so I went outside, and ended up being at a shopping mall.

 

“Minho!?”

 

I turned around to see that it was one of the girls in my school… An obsessed one too.

 

"OMG! MINHO!!! Where are you going!?"

 

I quickly ran away and stopped in front of a shop. I immediately bought cheap sunglasses and a thick scarf along with a cap. I wore them on and looked at the mirror. Not bad, no one can recognise me and I still look good. ^^

 

I walked around the mall and spotted someone familiar. Oh it was Key and Jonghyun in a small store. I went towards them but stopped midway when Key spoke.

 

“How about this bracelet? Do you think she’ll like it?”

 

She? Whose she?

 

Key held up a bracelet and showed it to Jonghyun. Jonghyun nodded in approval.

 

“Simple and perfect,” he said.

 

“OMG! I THOUGHT THAT TOO!!! HI-5” said Key motioning a hi-5. Jonghyun just walked off, leaving Key embarrassed. xD

 

They bought the bracelet and went out while I hid myself. Who could Key be buying a bracelet for? Who could this ‘she’ be? Why is it that only Jonghyun and Key know? I must investigate!!

 

I ran back home to find Taemin in my house.

 

“Taemin? What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“I was bored so I went to your house, but then you weren’t here so I drank all of the milk in your fridge, you should buy some flavoured milk… Like banana flavoured ^^” he said.

 

“How long have you been --- wait…  Wait… YOU DRANK ALL MY MILK!? I just bought 5 cartons yesterday! YESTERDAY!!!!” I shouted.

 

“Not my fault you weren’t here,” he pouted.

 

“How did you even get in the house?” I asked.

 

“The key under the mat that you try to hide but fail,” he answered innocently. >.<

 

“Oh I can’t stay mad at you, anyways guess who I saw at the mall?”

 

“Key and Jonghyun?”

 

“…The heck? How did you know?” I asked, lightly freaked out.

 

“It’s Key hyung, he’s a diva plus he always drags Jonghyun everywhere,” he explained. That’s true.

 

I told Taemin about what I saw and heard at the mall.

 

“So who do you think this girl is?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know.” Said Taemin as he put is think face on. “Hyung… I just remembered…”

 

“Remembered what?” I questioned.

 

“It’s been 2 years… Chaerin is coming back tomorrow. That’s probably why they bought the bracelet,” he explained.

Okay… Taemin is smart… Smarter than me... And I'm older than him... =.=

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chaerin and Onew are JUST about to meet >.<

It's the holidays, YAY! Still have tutor though :L

Oh wells, DRAMA TIME/ FANFIC/ KPOP EVERYTHING!

Take care and stay safe.