CHAPTER ONE

Because You Have Him

[a little bit of course language]

Chaerin's POV

Its been 5 months since mum and dad died. No one knows that my parents passed away, i didn't want anyone to pity me. Living with my Aunty is painful, I didn't expect my 'nice and friendly' Aunty to be so...abusive. Everyday I write in this diary, everyday she hits me. I'm glad that the school uniform skirt is long enough to cover all the bruises.

I walked down the stairs, hoping to not see Aunty, fortunately Aunty left for work early. I sighed and grabbed a slice of toast and made my way out the door. As I walked to school I took notice of my surroundings. Everyone was happy, except for me. I finished my toast and brushed the crumbs off my hands. I was now at school, so I put on my 'smile' and walked in. I smiled to the people that walked passed me. The bell had rung so I made my way to my classroom.

I was in the same class as the kingkas, to be more specific, Onew. Everytime when I saw Onew smile, my heart would flutter. I sat near the back next to the window. The classroom was gradually filling up with students. They were all talking about the kingkas, and just by coincidence, Shinee had made their entrance. Of course, Onew being the leader, in front of his crew.

Jonghyun being the flirtatious person he is, winking at every girl that he passed. When Jonghyun saw me, he winked. I didn't blush like the other girls, except I just turned away and starred out the window. I could here Key nagging at Jonghyun for flirting with almost every girl. Taemin was acting cute as usually, I assumed that he must have drank his banana milk for breakfast while Minho was always the mysterious and quiet one.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Onew talking to some girls. My heart slightly felt a little pain but I ignored it. I didn't want my 'one-sided love' to affect me. Just in time, the teacher came in and set his books down on his desk. He was marking everyones' name off, when he called my name out, I just slightly raised my hand.

[skip to lunch]

The bell rang for lunch so I made my way to the canteen. I bought a simple lunch, just a chicken sandwich. As I made my way towards the benches alone, I passed by Shinee's hangout. I was almost at the bench when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and to my surprised it was Onew. My eyes widened. Control your heart, Chaerin. Control your heart.

"Yes?" I asked, tilting my head a little.

Onew blushed and slightly scratched the back of his neck.

"I-I was wondering if you would like to go out with me, I've liked you for a long time and I thought if you would like to be my girlfriend," said Onew.

Did Onew just asked me out? I must be dreaming. But then I remembered something, my Aunty said that I would be moving to another country in a couple of days.

"Are you willing to wait?" I asked nervously.

"How long?" asked Onew, I could tell he was getting nervous as well.

"I'm leaving the country in a few days, I'm coming back in 2 years." I replied.

"2 YEARS!" Onew said shockingly. I nodded my head and looked up at him.

"Then I'll wait for your reply in 2 years time. Since you said that you would be leaving in a couple of days, how about use that time and spend it with me." He said.

Before I could answer he dragged me towards his group. One by one he introduced me to each of the members. I shyly bowed and greeted them.

[skip to the day she leaves, she is already in the plane]

I'm gonna miss Onew and his friends. This plane is making me a little bit sick. I hope Onew would really wait for me. He is the only person that I can depend on to make me smile but now I'm back to being the one with no one. 2 more years. I love you, Onew, just wait a little while.

I finally arrived. America. My Aunty just gave me all her luggages to me so that i could carry them. My Aunt and I took a cab to our new home...