Hidden Card

From ... With Love

~Yumi~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yumi~~ Yumi~~" Someone sang and was playing with my nose

"Leave me... alone..." I groaned and twisted

"You're really want to sleep out here in the car?"

I opened my eyes to see that we've stopped. JaeJoong was leaning from his seat, over to my side and was smiling widely at me

"We're here?" I said and sat up, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes

I saw that the clock was 6:30 pm . The sun was about to set in a couple of hours

"Where are we?" I asked and got out of the car

JaeJoong shouted at the top of his lungs and stretched his entire body before running over to me and took me in his arms before laughing happily

"I don't understand you. You've been driving for like 5 hours and still you have this much energy?" I asked

"well.. I've been looking forward to this trip and you cannot imagine how happy I am at the moment. Kah Ja!"

"Odeya? I don't even know where we are.." I mumbled

"You'll know soon enough"

We helped each other to take the bags and I followed JaeJoong slowly behind as I was trying to observe everything and try to figure out where we were

JaeJoong opened the house and as soon as I entered, JaeJoong's scent hit me immediately

"Why do I have a feeling that I recognize this place?" I mumbled

He chuckled

"I'll take the bags to the room. Do you want to unpack?"

I shook my head

he chuckled as he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and hurried to the bedroom to put our stuff in there while I was exploring the cabin.
Well actually it wasn't a cabin. More like a house. It didn't have the same feeling as the cabin and this house felt more like.. someone was living here.. .. or HAD at least lived here..

There was no doubt that this belonged to JaeJoong cause I recognized the decoration, furniture and such. Jae's mom loved decorating. Pictures of him as well were hanging on the walls and I started to wonder if we had gone back to the cabin or if we had just traveled to another one which Jae's dad had bought for another anniversary or something..

"You look like you've been dragged into a nightmare" JaeJoong laughed as he came into the kitchen

"It feels a bit freaky. I somehow know this place but I just can't put my finger on it.." I said

"HOw about you go and take a shower or something, change clothes and then I'll take you there"

"WherE?"

"Stop being so inquisitive and just do as I say.. Ok?" He winked

I rolled my eyes

I did as I was told, hurried into the bedroom but this one was smaller than the cabin's. I started to get a bit suspicious and got out of the bedroom and then I saw another bedroom. Both rooms had king sized beds, a small closet but nothing more than that. Except that this bedroom was decorated with white sheets and the one that I was staying in was light purple silk with matching ocean blue pillows. .

I decided to not get more suspicious since I was probably going to get the answers soon. I tied my hair up and took a quick shower, just washing my body before getting out, put some lotion and hurried over to the suitcase for some clothes. I looked outside the window and I think it was going to get a little cold later so I decided to wear a knee long, yellow dress, and a long sleeved black sweater. I let my hair down and put on some light make-up before going outside and I soon found JaeJoong sitting on the couch, watching a soccer game on the tv.

"You look comfortable.."

"Oh.. You're done?" He asked and turned it off

"You're not showering?" I asked

he chuckled

"Give me 10 minutes"

He hurried into the bedroom and I sat down on the couch not knowing what to do. I walked into the kitchen and for some reason I decided to check out the fridge. So I did..
It was full with food. Not one single shelf was empty and I gasped at it. Where in the world did all this food come from ?

I looked in the drawers, lockers and everything. There was pots, plates, bowls.. forks, knives.. spoons.. glasses.. Everything. I even checked out the big locker and I saw cleaning stuff, vacuum cleaner..

Did Jae move to this house or what?

"I'm ready! Kah Ja!"

I looked up to see him smiling sweetly at me, his hair newly washed, still a bit wet and he had changed into 3/4 long black pants, white sneakers along with a v-neck white tee.
He grabbed my hand and we got outside the house, he was carrying a white bag with him. he didn't allow me to look in it so I didn't. He locked the door and he grabbed my hand and was soon taking me to the forest

"What are you doing?" I asked

He stopped

"Wae?"

"We can't go in there! We won't find our way back by ourselves!" I said

He chuckled

"Come on.. Don't be afraid"

"But.."

"Yumi, Please trust me will you?"

He put his arm around my shoulders and we headed into the forest. I didn't see anything, not even a path but JaeJoong was walking confidently.
After we had been walking for 30 minutes we finally arrived and I immediately gasped at the familiar place

"Recognize it now?"

I spun around with tears in my eyes, so touched and so warm..

"You took me to the tree?" I whispered

He chuckled

"Nae~~ It took me longer to get to this place since I'm really bad at navigation and such. Where we are staying are my family's house. We always live there whenever we're visiting the countryside" JaeJoong smiled

"I can't believe you! Is this what you've been up to the past few days?" I asked

He nodded

"There's a lot more! It's not the end yet!!"

He took my hand excitedly and took me towards the tree. We rounded the tree and I soon saw a tent on the ground, cozy and build up, ready just for the two of us

"JAE!" I gasped and stared at it

He excitedly, climbed into the tent like a kid and after 3 minutes, he popped his head out and grabbed my hand and took me to the inside . The tent were right next to the tree and I somehow started to feel even more emotional.
As soon as I got inside I couldn't help but to cover my mouth as I shockingly stared at everything inside of it.
There were balloons, teddybears and a bouquet of flowers waiting for me. I didn't see the heartshaped sign at first but when I got inside the tent a little further I saw the sign behind the teddybears. The balloons were small, heartshaped in the color of white and pink and hanging freely from the high tent's roof. I guess it was 2,5 feet high. The sign had some kind of lyrics written on it, I looked on the sign's behind to see that I could save it as a painting and hang it onto the wall..

I turned it over again and was about to read the lyrics when I suddenly heard a piano sound. I looked up to see Jae having a battery driven electronic piano in front of him, it wasn't that big but probably enough for him to play on it..

"The days I've been dreaming of, are already here,
I feel it through your hand that I'm holding now
Because you might’ve been too far away,
I wasn't able to say when I've been keeping my feelings hidden.."

The tunes and soft and smooth voice from JaeJoong, perfectly matching to the tunes of the piano was enough for me to have my breakdown. Silent tears of happiness was falling from my cheek as I watched him singing.

He opened his eyes once in awhile, smiled at me warmly before going back to the emotional side, singing from the bottom of his heart. I felt my grip on the sign hardened a bit cause I knew at the moment.. he was probably... confessing his love which he wasn't able to do properly..

"What are you feeling?
Even that distant future reflecting from your eyes,
Is all of it mine?
I guess I’m living. Thank you, for I have everything..."

I watched him singing, intense, afraid to even close my eyes. I didn't want to blink, not even close the eyes. Even breathing had become a burden cause it felt like if I did breathe and you could hear it, probably I was going to miss out the words,the tunes and the sound of him singing..

"Someday I´ll lay my love on you.
Baby I don´t wanna lose it now.
Just one, there's only you
Let each day be like the first time we met
You're the reason I live
These feelings are only for you
You know it...."

He played the piano softly, as if he had remade the song into a ballad cover. When the tunes faded out and he faced me with a warm smile on his face, I started to wipe away the tears that was falling..

He chuckled playfully as he put the piano away and crawled his way over to me and sat behind me, putting the sign in front of us ..

I read the lyrics that he had just sung to me.. At the bottom of the heartshaped sign, he finished it beautifully..

He probably noticed that I had read the sign and was already on the last sentence. At the same time as I was reading it, he whispered it into my ear softly..
No matter how many times I had heard that, why did it feel suddenly a lot more at the moment ? ..

"Yumi.. I love You"