Curious

From ... With Love

~Yumi~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the bus as I saw the new building in front of me..

2 weeks had passed and everyday, every minute of freetime that I had, I spent those minutes to write letters to him and now.. I had probably more than 20 letters to give him..

I was standing in front of the big school as I saw the students making their way into the big college. this was my first day and I have to say, I didn't have so good feelings about this..

Mostly because I had no friends at all.. and also because Seoul was so different from my own city that I used to live in. The apartment that we had moved to.. was kind of.. similar to our house back on the countryside but.. just that.. it was more.. luxurious in a way..

I had my own bedroom and bathroom and.. well.. I hadn't adjusted myself that much but mom and dad seems to love it.. I knew they had a few friends here so I guess they were going to be comfortable..

As for me.. I was going to be an outsider..

I hate new stuff.. I hate.. being new and not knowing anything..
I missed him and I just wish that.. he would somehow pop out .. out of nowhere to save me from this.. madness..
With the purse hanging down from my shoulder, with determined steps I walked into the schoolyard , my eyes focused on the big brown double doors..

It was pretty easy to see the divided groups, which people who belonged to who.. The social status and.. well.. seems like everyone noticed that there was a new student here as well..

I tried to avoid to look at anyone, to meet anyone's gaze and I entered the big school hallway and I followed the signs that was hanging from the roof.

The word Reception captured my attention and I let out a sigh of relief as I read it..

Thank god..

I entered and waited for the secretary to be available.. As soon as she was, I hurried towards her and she smiled at me

"Annyeong haseo.. Yumi Imnida~~ I'm a new student here.." I said

"Oh.. Yumi ? I see.. I think I have some papers for you somewhere.."

She started to search for the papers and soon, she found a blue folder with tons of papers in it and I sighed.. Typical..

She started to explain, going through every paper and was trying to give so much information as possible. I guess, she was just trying to be friendly..

She then followed my to the classroom where I had my first class, and to judge by the silence in the hallways, all the lessons had already started..
Great.. Now.. everyone would probably look at me

"Mr Lee is waiting for you so just knock and enter.."

I swallowed hard

She laughed

"You want me to do it for you?" she asked

"If.. you don't mind.." I mumbled

She shrugged and knocked on the door.
On the other side of the door, I could hear a husky voice saying Yes and soon the opened and I was entering the classroom..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~JaeJoong~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impatience had grown a lot and to tell you the truth, I had been a bit off with hanging out with my friends ever since I came back but I couldn't really blame myself for that couldn't I?

I was everyday, anxiously waiting for her letters.. cause there was no letter when I had hurried back to the tree to see if she had left a letter for me..

I was hoping dearly, from the bottom of my heart that she was moving to Seoul. Not giving up the hope, I had been at the bench, looking under the stone everyday but there was no sign of a plastic bag, a pink letter or anything.. Just dust and mud..

Great..

I was trying to act normal around my friends and some of them did notice that something was obviously wrong with me. They thought I was sick, something had happened while I was away but I kept telling them over and over that everything's fine..

Of course, they didn't believe it but they decided to let it be for now.. which I was grateful to cause I really didn't want to argue with them..

Tiffany hadn't come back yet from the states so I guess that it was giving me some time to think..
The day before school had started, the guys had gathered at the café and we had been talking about our vacations.. but then we slipped into the topic of me dating Tiffany..

Just like all the other times, I was trying to tell them that .. I hadn't noticed it , which was obviously a lie.. and also that I really liked her as a friend.. but nothing more than that..

I don't understand why the guys are so.. into this thing with playing Cupid . I knew myself that my eyes.. will never look at Tiffany in that way and I just hoped that the guys would understand someday.

I think that one of their reasons for acting like this is because I've always been so laid back when it comes to girls. I've never had a real, serious relationship before and even though we always received a lot of confession's letters, no girl had captured my eyes yet. My brain was already poisoned by 'Her' and I knew that.. I would never ever.. want to .. look at another girl except her..

But the guys had been going on and on about this whole thing with Tiffany. In order to not make them suspicious I just said that if she confessed I might give it a shot..
It was just a way to get out of it and I hope that they fell for it.. Cause I really don't want anyone to know about 'Her' yet..

She belongs to me..

"Hey.. what's up.. You're not feeling well?"

Yoochun looked at me and I soon saw why he asked me if I was ok. I had unknowingly folded my fists and I was kind of breathing fast..

The thought of knowing that she belongs to someone else, that I might not be able to talk to her like before.. was painful. Then .. I suddenly remembered that she told me about the guy she had met and my mood sank instantly..

Gosh.. What am i gonna do? If she seriously decides to date this.. guy, she would totally.. spend her time with him, forget me from time to time and in the end, i would disappear from her life cause I'm sure that the guy will force her to give up, and break the contact with me..

I lied down with my arms crossed on the desk as I sighed heavily

Suddenly the lesson was interrupted and I saw Mr Lee walking over to the door. People started to whisper and I felt that people was starting to get a bit curious..

Even i couldn't hold back my curiosity, neither could the guys and I soon felt a strange feeling in my stomach

I saw a girl entering, shyly looking at the floor as Mr Lee was walking beside her

"This is your new classmate. Please take care of her and be nice to her. You can introduce yourself"

She finally looked up

"Annyeong haseo.. Yumi Imnida~~ . Everything's very new to me and I hope I will become friends with you all. Please take care of me" She bowed

"She's cute.." Yunho whispered

I didn't listen though..

We soon got eyecontact and I saw the stress and the anxiety in her eyes..

Isn't that.. the girl from the .. store at the countryside? The girl that Min Jung liked?

"Hey Jae.. she's looking at you" Junsu whispered

"You know her?" Changmin asked

I nodded slowly but I didn't look away

"I've met her before.."