Let's ... Never

From ... With Love

~JaeJoong~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I was shaking. The blood was pumping like madness inside of me, making my entire body becoming more and more warm. I couldn't really make out if it was me who was shaking or if Yumi was shaking as well. I felt her lips shaking a bit, as if she was getting scared and anxious for some reason but I understood her. I didn't want this to turn out to be a flop, this is something I want both of us to remember carefully and I wanted it to be special.

As my right hand were under her back, pulling her closer to me, I could feel the warmth coming from her body. Her breathing started to become heavier and I felt her hands caressing my chest, exploring and touching my upper body.

I couldn't hold the excitement in and I felt the feelings growing more and more. I slowly made my way down her neck, kissing it softly, marking her as mine. I could feel that she was kind of holding back, being shy and also embarrassed.

I grabbed the blanket over us, so that she would feel a bit more comfortable and I took her lips with my own again, just to show her that I would go easy and I would be careful. She responded the kiss slowly, and her hands was soon wrapped around my neck. I felt her coming up a bit as if she was trying to deepen the kiss even more, if it now was possible.

The excitement grew even more and I started to fight it since I didn't want to scare her away. I had to remain calm, keep my self control..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yumi~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaeJoong was careful. He was careful with every step he was making and he seemed to be concentrated while kissing me. I started to notice that it was because he didn't want to scare me. And this is also how I want it to be. I want it to be this slow, exploring each other step by step. I didn't want it to change and I wanted it to stay this way. It was perfect like this..

JaeJoong was better than I thought. cause when you watch movies you see how the guys are slowly approaching the girl, taking it all slow but when the guy looses his control, he kind of changes and all the romance just kind of.. blown away, disappeared

JaeJoong was easy, his right hand were still placed under my back as his left hand, I felt it grabbing my right. He slowly pulled it up above my hand, holding it tightly while kissing me, and his right hand pulling closer, not letting go of my lips. My left hand were around his neck , softly making circles..

His breathing became heavier and he soon started to kiss my neck, down to my collarbones. I felt his hand putting me back down on the bed, slowly and carefully and then his right hand were making it's way to the towel, where I had made a knot on the left side, above my chest. I felt my heart beats increasing as his hand was slowly approaching the knot.

I started to get a bit tensed and I think he got the signal right away so his lips soon found mine again and his hand slided down to my leg instead, softly playing with my leg, but he wasn't trying to go any further up.
I started to get used to the ticklish feeling inside my stomach, as well as the wonderful feeling as he was caressing my leg and I soon responded to his left hand that was holding my right. I could feel a smile appear on his lips as he was kissing and I chuckled quietly

"You're really beautiful.." He said between the kissing making me blush even more..

His right hand soon slided up to my towel again and this time I was a bit more relaxed and calm. I was feeling a bit warmer than before and I wanted to take the towel off since it was way too hot in here. He was slowly untying it, at the same time kissing my neck, playing with it and making my entire body asking for more of his kisses.

Within a second I felt the towel being untied and I felt his hand sliding smoothly under my back and pulling closer to him. He didn't look down, to look at my body which I was very embarrassed about. He managed to get my attention somewhere else and I hadn't realized that my left hand were making it's way down to his towel. His hand squeezed mine that were still above my head and I didn't understand why he did that but I could tell now that he was enjoying this. Probably, my touch was sensitive to him..

His fierce lips soon grabbed my own again and I felt myself becoming more and more excited and the kiss started to become more and more intense.
I could feel him so close to me at the moment that I could feel his heart beating crazily to my skin.

His hand soon made it's way to the front and he was softly touching my body. I didn't understand a simple thing what my body was doing but it became more and more sensitive to his touch, embarrassed and shy but at the same time, wanting him to keep caressing, making me have goosebumps allover the body.

I started to crave for more, and my lips started to kiss his chin down to his neck and his collarbones. I opened my eyes for a second or two to catch the glimpse of his face and he was closing his eyes while seeing sweatdrops breaking out on his forehead..

He twisted his head a bit to the right making my lips kissing his neck and behind his ear. His breathing increased and soon I felt his hand caressing my leg, from the knee and slowly playing with my thigh.

He soon found my lips again and gave me a passionate kiss before pulling away, breathing heavily like he had just run the marathon. He looked me deeply into the eyes as he was breathing..

I realized that his hand had stopped. Probably he wasn't sure if he.. could go any further.. Cause I knew very well that my will came in first place..

"Yumi .. are you.. sure?" He whispered

I kept looking at him as I felt his hand making circles at the side of my thigh

"I won't cross the line. I won't do anything.. to harm you. I just.. want you to be.. 100% sure.. and that this is not something you're going to regret.." He breathed

I was at loss because of his concern about me. His love..

"If you say no I'll stop here..." He breathed

I shook my head lightly and heaved myself up on my elbows and took his lips with my own again. His kiss was soft and slow, easy. Probably trying to figure out what this signal meant.

"I'm sure.."

---------------------------------

I started to get the conscious back, something powerful were shining down on me. The light was strong and it started to annoy me. I could feel the chill now, the soft and cool breeze embracing my body, making me have goosebumps allover.

My conscious were back and I opened my eyes slowly to see I was facing the glasswindows, the sun shining through them..
I didn't lift my head cause for some reason I was feeling very weird and I soon realized why. The blanket was covering me all the way up to my chest. I felt that I wasn't lying 100% comfortably on a bed like you are suppose to do when you're sleeping. I soon felt a hand playing with my back, the finger sliding up and down on my back making me have even more goosebumps. I could feel his breathings on my and I realized that I was lying on JaeJoong's chest. I could hear his heartbeats, slowly pumping out blood to his veins. The blanket was covering him to the waist only, leaving his upper body bare...

Soon a little humming could be heard and it was coming from above of my head. I slowly looked up to meet his glittering, dazzling eyes. A smile greeted me warmly

"You're awake.." He whispered

I felt him pulling me closer to him, his left arm wrapped around my back and arms, making me feel even more comfy than earlier. He kissed my forehead before letting out a sigh

"What is it?" I asked a bit curious

"Aniya~~"

"Tell me"

"It's nothing. I'm just sighing out of happiness.. that's all" He said

"Chincha?"

His right hand soon approached my face and his index finger touching my cheek softly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every minute of it

"Yumi?"

"Nae~~"

"Let's.. never leave this place.." He whispered

I chuckled lightly

"We can't.. we.. need our parents.. what about our friends?"

"We can call them. We can see them from time to time" He said

His index finger raised my chin and made me look him into the eyes

"Let's just stay here"

"We are here"

"For now.."

"We can always come back" I said

A smile appeared on his face and he leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. Suddenly I heard something really weird and that caused JaeJoong to laugh

"Mianhe~~"

"Was that your stomach?" I asked playfully

"Yup.." He said innocently

"How long were you awake?"

"Hm.. I think it was.. 1 hour"

"Mwoh?" I gasped

"You must have been tired.." He said

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning and there was no need of a mirror to acknowledge that I was blushing at the moment. He let out a laugh

"What time is it?" I asked slowly, trying to change the subject

"10:47 am" He said

I let out a groan in embarrassment causing him to laugh again before giving me a hug.

"I didn't want to move cause I didn't want to wake you up. And you know.. the feeling of waking up next to you.. is amazing"

I looked at him a bit curious

"I love you" He whispered and kissed me

He soon pulled away and smiled at me

"I'll go and prepare breakfast..How about you freshen up a bit?" He asked

I nodded

He smoothly let go of me and got up from the bed. His back facing me as the sun were shining down on him. I slowly took out my hand and approached him and started to slowly draw circles with my index finger. He stayed silent and was letting me touch him.

When I stopped he spun around and kissed me again before putting on his pants. Making me go under the blanket to hide my face. His chuckle was pleasant to hear but not the reason for it

"You've seen me already. Why hide from it now?" He teased

"Stop it will you?" I shouted embarrassed under the blanket

He started to laugh even more .

"I'm finished"

I sneak peaked under the blanket and saw that he was wearing black loose pants but he didn't put a shirt or a tee on.

"I'll prepare the breakfast. COme down when you're ready"

He kissed my forehead before going out and when the door closed I sighed heavily as I rolled around in the bed and stopping when I had crouched myself into a foster position. Flashbacks of last night were coming on and I couldn't help but blush but at the same time smile to the memory. It was amazing. JaeJoong was amazing.
The feelings was something I couldn't describe and his touch onto my skin was ..

I can't find the word to describe it. He was so careful, and made sure that I was feeling comfortable all the time. He didn't want to force me into anything and whenever I started to get tense, he would stop and kiss me, concentrating and trying to signal to me that he didn't want to hurt me. I guess it was all about timing, understanding and concern. And of course.. also Love.

I pulled out my arm on the kingsized bed and took my left hand and started to playfully drawing circles on it down to the fingertops, just like JaeJoong had done last night..
I giggled at the memory and I soon felt the goosebumps rise..
Although, when I was drawing circles it wasn't the same when JaeJoong were doing it..
It was different. tender.. and just.. amazing..

With a smile on my face, I sat up slowly, with the blanket still wrapped around me. I crawled my way over to the edge but as soon as I stood up, the instant pain attacked me immediately and I collapsed onto the floor, crouching forward , holding my stomach with my free hand while the other one was holding onto the blanket tightly, keeping it on it's right place..

It felt like a knife was cutting my stomach up and soon the soreness came. It started to hurt and I felt sting. The soreness was soon taking over and it started to sting even more, causing me to have tears running down my cheeks..
I knew that I had read somewhere about this in a magazine that girls tend to be a bit sore the day after if it was their first time but I had never imagined that the pain were going to be so painful. With the tiny strength I had left in the body, I forced myself up on the bed again and the sweat that had broken out on my forehead was dripping down my cheeks as I was breathing heavily. I turned around under the blanket, lying on my stomach, hoping that the pain would disappear. The pain did subside but it was somehow still there while the soreness didn't disappear at all. It was still stinging down there.. making it not possible for me to move

"Yumi? Are you finished? I called you but..you.."

I heard JaeJoong enter but the pain was filling me entire body up and I couldn't even hear the the last words of his sentence

"Yumi!!"

He was soon right next to me and when he was about to grab me, pull me up so that I could sit, I pushed his hands away just to let me remain in this position

"Yumi! Gwenchana?"

I could easily hear the panic in his voice. I opened my eyes to face him as his eyes were wandering down my face to my body and up again, trying to find the reason why I was looking like a mess.

"I'm sore Jae..It.. hurts.. The pain. . came when I stood up"

JaeJoong's facial expression didn't change but I could see his shoulders sink a bit now when he knew the reason..
He caressed my cheek softly

"Mianhe~~ I.. didn't.. mean to... hurt you" He said with guilt

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh

"Don't.. It's natural.. that girls are feeling this way.. You didn't hurt me in anyway.. so don't you dare to say sorry to me" I said

"Can I do something?" He asked softly

"Go and eat.."

"But you.."

"I'm not hungry.. I just.. want to rest.."

"But I don't.. want to.. ea..."

"please.. You're hungry.. Just eat and come back to me later.." I smiled

I managed to persuade him and he left to have a quick breakfast. I don't know how many minutes it took him to eat but for me it felt like he ate just for a minute or two and he was soon in the bedroom again. But this time I could hear the familiar piano music from yesterday. He had probably the stereosystem. He soon pulled the drapers in order to not let the sun shine through and was making it dark for me, so it would be easier for me to rest. I could smell the fresh cologne, the new brushed teeth as he crawled down under the blanket and took me into his arms. He was cautious of the soreness and the pain I had in my stomach and was careful to not touch any of those places when he was pulling me closer to him. I didn't care if I was still at the moment because having him so close to me was all that mattered at the moment..

I think I had fallen asleep after JaeJoong had taken me into his arms cause all of sudden I felt my consciousness coming back and I wasn't lying down anymore. I felt like I was kind of swaying,flying in the air and I could feel overly .. since I couldn't feel the blanket anywhere close to me. A pair of strong arms was holding, no doubt that it was JaeJoong..

I suddenly felt myself entering hot water. I woke up from my daze and I looked around slowly, trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness, with the small light coming from the candles. I saw the bubbles in the big bathtub , not letting me see the surface anywhere and I soon felt JaeJoong carefully putting my head on his chest..

"JaeJoong?" I whispered

"Mianhe~~ I didn't mean to wake you up" He whispered tenderly

"It's ok.. what..are you doing?" I asked tiredly as I still felt the soreness and the small pain aching down in my stomach

"I'm just trying to make the soreness and the pain disappear. I hope the warm water will help. I was considering taking you down to the hot spring but then I thought, the closer the better.."

He was hugging me from behind, sitting with me in the smoking hot bathtub and his hands were wrapped around my body, his hands resting on my stomach..
I soon felt him touching it carefully, as if he was rubbing it, trying to make the pain go away..

"Does it feel better?" He asked worriedly

"Nae~~.. The soreness is subsiding.." I whispered exhausted

"Mianhe~~" He whispered with guilt again

"Kim JaeJoong.. can you spare that word until I have my strength back to shout at you for saying it all the time?" I said and took a hold of his hand

He chuckled happily

"Okay.. For now"