Tempting Evening

From ... With Love

~Yumi~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Odd?" I asked

He nodded

"Yes.. Something suspicious.. or awkward in a way.." He mumbled

I looked at him
What in the world is he talking about?

"I think you need to be a bit more specific than that.." I said and looked at him

He looked at me

"You know before I came down to Han River .. before we talked.." He said

I nodded

"Did you see something awkward? A girl.. like doing something really weird which you don't do daily?"

I frowned at him

"Look JaeJoong ah~~ I really have no clue what are you're talking about but I really need to get home.. I didn't see anything 'Suspicious' or 'Awkward" I said

He let out a sigh and for some reason he really did look disappointed

"Oh.. Araso~~"

"Mianhe.. Hope you'll.. find out.. whatever you're looking for" I smiled

He nodded

I really did want to talk to him, cause I really liked the feelings he was giving me. Feeling all warm and nervous.. A bit awkward in a way but definitely warm..

I really wanted to talk to him.. As he was walking away from me, I reminded myself to apologize to him when I saw him next time.. although, I have to go to the hospital..

I sighed heavily as I dragged me feet , further and further away from Jaejoong..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~JaeJoong~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was disappointed. Chincha..

If I only could tell her more specific but that would totally ruin my secret with her. About our letters.. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't want anyone to know.. and I didn't want to share it with anyone else either..

This is our secret and .. I really wanted it to be that way.. I didn't want anyone else to .. take this away from us. Share our secret..

"What was that about?" Yunho asked

I shrugged

"Nothing.. Kah Ja" I said

We all walked out of school. The girls were with us, talking about the birthday party Tiffany was going to have . Seems like everyone was excited..

Everyone but me..
I didn't say much but I did say 'Ok, Yes or No' when I had to just so that they'll think that I was happy and wanted to come.
I don't mind coming to the party but it feels like.. that something bad.. is going to happen.. and I really don't want that to happen..

When we later on parted I hurried home, almost ran home since I wanted to read the letters in my bag..

"MOM I'M HOME!" I shouted

"HI SWEETIE! THERE'S SOME NEW BAKED COOKIES IN THE KITCHEN IF YOU WANT!" Mom shouted from the livingroom

I didn't want any cookies. I wanted to be on my room reading the letters
I hurried upstairs, closed the door behind me, locked in and threw myself on the bed as I took out the bunch of letters..

I smiled like a child was given 1000 of christmas presents on christmas Eve, cause that's exactly how I feel at the moment..
Being given a lot of gifts..

I took out the first letter where she had written nr 1 and I unfolded it

"Dear. . .

You've left now.. It's going to feel.. so much emptier now. The hole is always growing bigger whenever you leave and I really don't feel comfortable around it..

I told mom and dad that I am going to move with them. They really want to move so I can't help but.. agree. It's not that I don't want to move.. but it's just that this place.. feels like our place.. I can't really tell them why I don't want to move either since.. that reason is only because of you..
And this is secret right ? ^_^

I wonder what you're doing now.. You're sitting in the car right ?
I'm gonna miss the blue letters..
But I will give you the bunch of letters as soon as I have moved to Seoul..

From .. With Love.."

1 hour .. .

1,5 hours ..

2 hours. .

2,5 hours ..

*Knock KNock

I flew up on my bed, the letters flying everywhere.

"JaeJoong, you're not coming down for dinner?" I heard mom ask on the other side of the door

I looked at the clock to see it was already 7:30 pm..
I must have fallen asleep while reading

"Oh.. uhm.. I'll be down in a minute!" I said

I heard mom's steps fade away and I instantly looked on the bed.. Seems like I had fallen asleep on her 26th Letter..

I finished the last 6 letters and then I put them neatly in the bag again, opened the wardrobe to place it in the big box with the rest of her letters and then I ran downstairs..
Mom and dad had already eaten which means that I would have the kitchen by myself..

A good thing cause I really needed to think..

So.. she had already moved her, lived in a cute house , quiet street and it was really beautiful.
I wonder where she lives..
Throughout the letters I haven't been able to think about anything else besides her house, where she lived and if it was possible for us to meet each other..

Neither of us have EVER suggested to meet one or another but it just feels like I should.. meet her.
No not 'Should' I WANTED to meet her..

I wanted to see her in the reality.. I wanted to see how she looked like.. What her name was..
To hang out with her..

To hold her..

"JaeJoong.."

To.. walk side by side

"JaeJoong.."

To.. see her smile

"JaeJoong.."

Just.. be around her..

"JAEJOONG!!!"

I dropped the spoon on the table and it gave away a loud noise. I looked up to see Mom looking at me a bit suspicious

"JaeJoong, Gwenchana? You seem a bit.. lost today.. Did something happen?"

I looked at me, trying to understand her words and when they finally.. came inside my head, I chuckled and shook my head

"Everything's fine.. Wae?" I asked

"You're.. far away" Mom said

I chuckled

"Aniya~~"

I finished the last of my food and put it in the dishes and hurried upstairs.
About an hour later, when I had written the LONGEST letter I've ever written to her, I put on some clothes and decided to take the car to the Han River..

It was quiet, dark and no one was there..
The street lights were on, you could hear the soft waves of the Han River, the cars that were passing on the bridge across the water, but except that, it was quiet..

I looked to the right and the left as I was standing in front of the stone. When I had reassured that no one was here, I bended down and moved the stone. To my surprise, I saw a pink letter inside a bag and my heart immediately beat twice as much as it should..

I smiled widely as I took the letter and placed it inside my jacket and put my own letter in a small bag and placed it under the stone.

When I was finished I walked back to the car and I put the letter in the backseat with my jacket.

I didn't feel like leaving.. Not yet..
After all, I had no homework that has to be done and the weather of the evening was really tempting. I wanted to take a walk..

I locked the car and started to walk the small path down by the Han River .
I was singing quietly to myself as I was walking..

I looked around as well, being observant during night is pretty good. I don't want to get robbed ..
But then my eyes stopped

A little further, where they had the swings, a small playground I saw a pretty familiar person sitting, tilting her head to the side onto the Swing's Chain as she was looking at the river..

"Isn't that Yumi?" I whispered

The street light wasn't strong but it was strong enough for me to see that it kind of resembled Yumi
I started to slowly walk towards her and the more closer I came, the more I saw that it was her..

She must have heard me cause her attention was soon drawn to me and she smiled as I smiled back at her

"Hey there" We chorused