Chapter 2

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"So" Haneul slid beside you,"Was I right about the wallet?" She asked as she organized some files.
 
"Yes, you were right. You know everything oh great one" you said. You put a bowl of dog food on the floor for Dubu, then you turned off the open sign.
 
"Did he leave his wallet this time?" Haneul asked.
 
"How did you know he stayed over?"
 
"I didn't, you just told me" she stuck out her tongue,"So did he?"
 
"No, he didn't, but now that I told him he could stay over whenever he wants, I think he's gonna come everyday"
 
"Is that a bad thing?" Haneul laughed.
 
"Nope, not at all" you smiled shyly.
 
"Aww look at you. You're so cute" she said.
 
"Shut up" you playfully hit her,"You should see what you look like when Jongdae is around"
 
"Touché. But its Jongdae, he's so incredable! I love the way he jokes and how he's so funny. I love his voice, his high notes give me goose bumps, and when he thinks no one is looking, he does the sweetest things." She said.
 
"Wow, you've fallen as hard as I have" you said.
 
"I know right? Sometimes I wonder how someone could be so perfect" 
 
"Exactly!" You said,"I wonder how Baekhyun can be so hot without being a complete jerk. To be honest, when I came back I was nervous. What if he's changed? What if he became stuck up and a face? But I decided to go through with it, since its Baekhyun" you smiled,"In the end, he did change a little, I think he became handsomer and more mature...kinda."
 
"You are really in love with him"
 
"I know right" you cupped your face,"I don't even know,  I just can't stop thinking about him"
 
She smiled,"Glad your life is going just as great as mine, Jongdae is gonna take me out tomorrow, I can't wait, I have to go get clothes ready"
 
You laughed,"Alright" you said,"Speaking of which, Baekhyun would start getting hungry by now" you locked the doors to the clinic and walked Dubu home.
 
------------
 
You put the food in a plastic box and the plastic bow in a paper bag and went to the door. You bent over and scratched Dubu's ear,"Mommy will be back soon, okay?" You locked the door and walked towards the practice rooms.  You happily skipped down the streets and into the SM building.
 
You pulled open the door. "Baek?"
 
"Lina! Hey" Baekhyun gave you a hug. "Lets go ea-"
 
"I made you kimbap" you held up the bag.
 
"Is there-"
 
"No cucumbers" you said.
 
"You know me so well" he opened the box and feed you one, then he ate one himself,"Mm its good" he said with his mouth full.
 
You laughed,"Don't talk with your mouth full"
 
He swallowed,"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna get some-"
 
You gave him a water bottle from your bag. "Water?"
 
He chuckled,"Yeah" 
 
"Do we get any kimbap noona?" Sehun asked.
 
"I'll go make you some if you'd like, I didn't think you guys were hungry" you said.
 
"Buy, buy some for them, you can only make food for me" Baekhyun said, with his mouth full again.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Since when was that one of your rules?"
 
"It is now" Baekhyun said.
 
I'll go buy some then" you chuckled and picked up your bag,"I'll be back"
 
Baekhyun stared at you as you left. He smiled sweetly. He loved the way you talked, the way you smiled, the way you always knew what he wanted,  he loved everything about you, even your handwriting when you'd scribble down notes for him. Every single flaw you had was an adorable treasure to him. He pictured you in his arms, he already missed you even when you'd been gone for two minutes, *I'm gonna do this, I have to*
 
Minutes later you came back inside with bags of food,"I'm back~" you called.
 
"Let me carry that" Baekhyun took the bags fron you and put it in the middle of the members.
 
You sat beside him,"Hi"
 
He tucked your hair behind your ear,"You changed your lipstick"
 
"Hmm?" You touched your mouth,"Oh yeah, I didn't think you'd notice"
 
"Of course I'd notice, its cute" he smiled.
 
"He noticed cause he was staring at your lips, wanting to kiss you!" Chanyeol said.
 
"Thats not true! I also noticed her new perfume" he looked at you,"You smell vanillaie and it smells good"
 
You smiled,"How do you notice this stuff? Even I don't notice this kind of stuff" you said.
 
"I have to make sure my girlfriends every aspect is healthy" he got up and pulled you to your feet,"Where should we go today?"
 
You shrugged and hummed 'I don't know' 
 
"I have an idea" Baekhyun took your hand,"Lets go"