Chapter 36

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You came home with Minhyun sleeping in a stroller and Kyu sleeping on your shoulder. Baekhyun rushed to the door,"Lina! Why are you out? If you wanted to go somewhere you need to call me, you can't take care of both of them by yourself, you're still a little sick!"
 
"Baek, the doctor said I have to start going places again"
 
"Yeah, but slowly, its too stressful for you to take care of two kids alone" he took Kyu from you and laid him on his small car bed. Then he came back and lain Min in the crib. "Are you tired?"
 
"I'm fine dear" you said.
 
He took your bag and put it away,"Oh, you got a hair cut, its cute"
 
You flipped your hair,"It is" you boasted,"And I wasn't alone, I was with Sun Hee" you shrugged,"She cut my hair"
 
"But Sun Hee has a daughter! So thats Kyuhyun, Minhyun, and Liqiu, three kids for only the two of you!"
 
You raised an eyebrow,"Seriously?"
 
"Okay, thats not too stressful but just call me if you're going somewhere, you're still a but sick"
 
"Alright, I will"
 
"Promise?"
 
"Promise"
 
He made a face,"I don't trust you"
 
You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips,"There, I promise"
 
He smiled,"A promise from Lina, they're my favorite kind"
 
You took his hand and led him to the couch, "So baby, how was your day?"
 
"Before you or after you?"
 
"Mmm...both"
 
"Well, before you it was fine, me and the guys had fun messing around and stuff. After you was the most amazing day ever!"
 
You lightly pushed him,"You always say that"
 
"Cause its always true" Baekhyun responded. He laid down on your lap,"I wanna fall asleep on you too" he said.
 
"You want me to pat your back like I do to the babies?" You asked.
 
"Yeah, sure"
 
You giggled and lightly patted his back. "Is it nice?"
 
"Oh yeah, I understand why they love this so much" Baekhyun yawned,"I feel like sleeping now"
 
"Go ahead" you said. You kept patting him until he fell asleep. You grabbed a pillow and replaced our legs with it so that you could make dinner. You had been making noodles a lot because it was something easy for Kyu to eat, since he's teething. Dubu sat by your legs, eyeing the raw beef. You chuckled and tossed one at him, he caught it in the air. "Wow, good boy" you praised. 
 
You lived with four boys, four, including Baekhyun, Kyuhyun, Minhyun, and last but certainly not least, Dubu. You couldn't wait to have a daughter, however many years Baek wants to wait has to go by fast, even if theres a chance it could be another boy. No need to worry though, because according to Baek, his kisses are lucky.
 
You put the hot food on the table and went back to the living room to wake up Baek, then Kyu. You looked on the couch, but Baekhyun wasn't there. He attacked you from behind and toppled over with you on the couch, trapping you between him and the back rest.
 
"Honey, you know I can't sleep without you there" he said.
 
"Don't tell me you don't sleep in between schedules, thats unhealthy" you said.
 
"Of course I sleep in between schedule, you nag at me all the time, but I have to have a picture of you with me" he grinned.
 
You laughed,"You're so weird" you pushed him off the couch, making a loud thud on the floor. You got up,"Its time to eat, go get Kyu"
 
"Ahem" he fake coughed and held his hand out.
 
You came back over and started pulling him up, but Baek decided you pull you down, making you fall on top of him. You pouted,"Baek!" You whined.
 
"Okay, okay, fine" he swiftly pecked your lips and smiled slyly.
 
"Baekhyun" you said sternly.
 
"Another one? Okay" he shrugged and started moving again.
 
You covered your mouth,"No" you said, slightly muffled.
 
"The cheeks then? Okay" he said.
 
You put your hand down,"Byun Baekhyun!"
 
He kissed your cheek,"Byun Lina!" He said in the same way.
 
You glared at him.
 
"Is that not what you wanted?" He tilted his head innocently.
 
You kept glaring.
 
He hugged you,"Okay, I'm sorry Baby Boo, I'll go wake Kyu right now" He stood up, then helped you up. He held your hand for a moment and chuckled,"Byun Lina, I still love it"