Chapter 10

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You woke up in Baekhyun's shirt. You never actually slept in your pajamas anymore, your pajamas were Baekhyun's shirts.
 
You kissed Baekhyun's cheek bone and rolled out of bed. You saw Dubu still fast asleep, just like his father. You shuffled your feet to the kitchen and started making breakfast. You placed the food on the table and went to go wake Baek up. You stopped when you saw him walk, half awake, out of your room. You smiled and leaned on the back of your couch. You spread your arms out,"Morning sleepy head"
 
He walked to you and s his arms around your waist,"Good morning baby boo" he leaned his forhead against yours.
 
Your arms naturally hugged his neck,"I made you breakfast"
 
He kissed your forehead, then put his forehead back against yours,"You don't have to wake up early and do that everyday" he ran his fingers through your hair and dropped them back down to your waist.
 
You smiled wider,"Come on babe~" you took both his hands and lead him backwards to the kitchen.
 
You looked around,"It looks delicious! I think this calls for a  kiss"
 
You laughed,"You want a kiss for everything,"
 
"Tsk tsk tsk, you're complaining, I think your punishment should be a kiss"
 
You smiled sweetly and pulled him to the table. "Eat" you said. You sat down and he pulled his chair right next to yours.
 
He moved his plate next to yours,"So, am I gonna get those kisses or what?" He said as he ate.
 
"When you finish eating" you poked his nose.
 
Baekhyun tucked your hair behind your ear,"You know the wedding is coming up"
 
You nodded,"I know" you smiled,"I can't wait"
 
"Aren't you nervous?"
 
"Mm" you nodded,"But I'll be fine, hopefully"
 
"You'll be fine, my beloved"
 
"Beloved?" You laughed.
 
"No?"
 
"You're adorable" you giggled.
 
"Has it occurred to you that we've become more lovey than Kyungmi and Suho, and Lay and Sun Hee?"
 
"We're about to be married, what do you expect?
 
"Ah well, I think its only gonna get worse" he took his last bite of food,"Okay, done! Can I get my kisses now?"
 
You chuckled and cupped his face. You pressed your lips against his and your arms curled around his neck. He held your waisted. You pulled back but kept yourselves in the same position, "Happy?"
 
He shook his head,"Two, one for breakfast and one for complaining, remember?"
 
"Fine with me~" you smiled and leaned in again. His soft lips covered yours as he lovingly hugged you tighter and tighter.
 
"Oh honey! Save some for the wedding!" Your mom walked into the room.
 
You and Baekhyun turned,"Mom!" You whined,"Why are you here?"
 
"I brought you guys some snacks but I see you guys were busy"
 
You hugged Baekhyun's waist and buried you face in his chest. Baekhyun hugged you back,"Thank you ommani, can you just put them on the counter? My baby is a bit embarrassed" 
 
She chuckled,"Well, I'll just get out of your way, as long as you promise to save some of that for the wedding"
 
"Mom!" You whined in Baekhyun's chest.
 
"I'm sorry honey, I'll be going now" your mom left.
 
Baekhyun chuckled,"She's gone"
 
"I know" you said as you sat up.
 
"Oh I see, someone enjoys cuddling with me" Baekhyun grinned.
 
"Oh shush" you hit him.
 
He stood up and put the dishes in the sink,"We can cuddle on the couch"
 
You made a face,"I don't want to"
 
Baekhyun pulled you with him,"Yes you do"
 
_____________
 
GROWL GROWL GROWL GROWL KYAHHHH!!! >< *fangurrrrl* lol I'm freaking out right now, and it looks like they did it in one shot and the dance is so cool. I need to calm down, Don't forget to comment and subscribe!~