Chapter 43

Childhood Friends...ish 2
You slowly opened your eyes and let them adjust to the lighting. You sat up and looked around the room and saw Minhyun sitting at your feet, playing on Baek's phone and Baekhyun and Kyuhyun still asleep on the couch.
 
"Good morning sweetie" you ruffled Min's hair.
 
"Morning mom!"
 
Min was quite the early bird and Kyu was more of a night owl. "Do you wanna wake up your daddy and brother?"
 
He nodded and leaped off the bed. He violently shook Kyu, "Hyungggg wake up!" He said. Then he moved on to Baek.
 
Kyuhyun groaned and slowly rolled out of Baek's arms. He rubbed his eyes, "....good morning everyone" he mumbled.
 
You looked at the sleeping beauty Baek. "Boys, if you can wake up your dad I'll make him take you guys to Everland when I get better"
 
Kyu's eyes shot open and he and Min stared at each other. They yelled in unison, "DADDY WAKE UP!" They climbed onto the couch and jumped up and down until Minhyun jumped on Baek.
 
"Okay! Okay! I'm awake!" He jumped.
 
You crooked your head and smiled, "Morning Peter"
 
"Morning Boo" Baekhyun came over and pecked your lips.
 
"WE DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS KISSING!" Kyu said in disgust.
 
"Ew, mommy, daddy, why do you always do that in front of us?" Minhyun whined.
 
You smiled and grabbed Baek's shirt. You pulled him down and kissed him over and over. "How do you like that boys?" You asked.
 
"Ahhhhh!" They screamed in horror and buried their faces into the couch.
 
"Actually, I liked it quite a bit" Baekhyun grinned.
 
You rolled your eyes, then you cupped his cheek with one hand, "Go get the boys some breakfast, but give me Lihyun first"
 
"You got it babe" Baekhyun lifted Li into his arms and caressed her cheek, "Good morning princess" he smiled sweetly and gave her too you, "We'll be back!~" he sang.
 
"You hear your father's voice dear? He should be the one singing you to sleep, not me" you joked.
 
"Mommy! Can we play on your phone?" Kyu asked.
 
You sighed, "Fine, but if your father calls you have to give it to me"
 
"Yes mame!"
 
Thirty minutes later, Baekhyun returned with donuts for everyone. "Cherry sprinkles for Kyu, strawberry sprinkles for Min, blueberry cake for Lina, and this is mine" he said, "And you are too little for donuts" he told Lihyun. "Here boys, drink your milk" he took out little bottles of milk from the paper bag.
 
"Do we have to?" Kyu whined.
 
"Yes, unless you wanna end up short like your father" you said.
 
"Hey!" Baekhyun whined.
 
"I'm kidding, you're dads not that short but if you wanna grow like Kris or Chanyeol, or Sehun, or Tao, of Kai, or-"
 
"I think they get it" Baekhyun frowned.
 
"Then drink you milk"
 
"Fine" Kyu pouted.
 
"Thats my boy" Baekhyun ruffled his hair.
 
You smiled, "Honey?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
You mouthed, "I love you" making him smile.
 
He mouthed it back, then he spotted Minhyun avoiding his milk. "Min, I'm gonna eat you if you don't drink up!" He chased after Min, "Raaawwwwrrrr!"
 
The two boys jumped up, "Daddy!" Kyu said, "Nananana boo boo!" He taunted.
 
Baekhyun spun around and chased after the both of them the best he could until his energy grew short and he collapsed on the couch.
 
"RAWR!" The two young boys pounced on him.
 
You laughed warmly, "Boys, quiet down, there are other people around us" 
 
"Shh" Baekhyun shushed them.
 
"Mommy?" Min climbed beside you. "Why can't daddy feed the baby?"
 
"Because I'm better than daddy"
 
"But my teacher says that girls and guys are equal" Kyu replied.
 
"Uhh" you said, *Why does Min always ask the awkward questions and Kyu always smart talk my explanations?* 
 
"Because Mommy's the mom and loves you guys so much, she feeds you guys everyday of your lives." Baekhyun said. "So for all her love, you have to love her back, okay?"
 
 "Okay~" the boys chimed.
 
"I know I love her back" he added.
 
You stuffed a donut hole in his mouth, "Be quiet and eat baby, you still might be able to grow"
 
"You shouldn't be talking!~" he sang.
 
"I said quiet" you pouted.
 
"Don't make fun of mommy!" Minhyun said.
 
"Yeah! Mommy loves us all!" Kyu agreed.
 
"Okay, I know I just said to love your mom and all but if we're going against each other, you should be on your dad's side. Cause he's cool"
 
".....not really" Kyu mumbled jokingly.
 
"Come here young man. You need to learn respect!" Baekhyun said. He took Kyu's and and playfully hit it. 
 
Min and Kyu both laughed, "Daddy is weird" Min whispered to you.
 
"Yeah, I know" you agreed.