Chapter 27

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You walked into Kyuhyun's room where he was soundly asleep and Dubu was sitting by the crib. Dubu jumped up and let out a low growl,"It okay Dubu, stand down, its only me" you whispered. You bent over and scratched his ear,"Good boy" Dubu jumped on his feet and left the room. You watched Kyuhyun as he slept.
 
Baekyun hugged you from behind,"Hey babe, why is Dubu sitting outside the door?"
 
You chuckled,"He's been Kyuhyun's personal bodyguard, when I walked in he growled at me"
 
"Is he more over protective than me?" Kyuhyun's high pitched cries reached your ears. "Oh? I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up Kyu" Baekhyun said.
 
You gently picked him up and he snuggled into your neck.
 
"Hey, thats my spot" Baekhyun said jokingly.
 
You rolled your eyes and went outside as you patted his back. "Baek can you lower the fire?"
 
"Alright" he went into the kitchen and did as you said. There was a knock at the door,"Can you get that babe?" Baekhyun said.
 
You walked to the door and Dubu followed you, or rather, followed Kyuhyun. You opened the door and saw Mrs. Byun turned around talking to her husband,"We haven't seen them in like seven months, why are they so busy these days? Maybe they're hiding something" she turned around,"Or someone"
 
You smiled sheepishly,"Hi ommani"
 
"Who is it babe?" Baekhyun came behind you,"Mom! Um what are you doing here?"
 
"Seeing why the two of your have been avoiding us" she smiled excitedly,"Is that my grandson?"
 
You nodded,"We were gonna tell you, but the press found out first, and we thought you'd find out that way"
 
"Well I didn't! The only electronic thing I use is the video thing to talk to your mom" she said,"Whats his name?"
 
"Come inside first" you said as you let them in.
 
They sat down on the couch,"I can't believe you kept the fact that you were pregnant from us!" She sighed,"I could've helped you get ready"
 
"We're just fine mom" Baek said,"This is Kyuhyun" he said as he gently placed him in Mrs. Byun's arms,"Look at him honey, he's so chubby" she said.
 
Mr. Byun tilted his head,"He looks so fat"
 
Mrs. Byun shook her head,"He's chubby, thats a good thing, you're gonna grow taller than your father right?" She asked him.
 
"Mom! I'm not that short!"
 
"You are compared to your one friend, what was his name?" She said.
 
"Kris?" You answered.
 
"Yes, Kris, he's really tall" 
 
"He doesn't count" Baekhyun made a face.
 
You hugged Baek,"You're tall enough to me"
 
"Thank you" he squeezed you. 
 
"Honey? Why is Dubu watching me?" Mrs. Byun asked.
 
You giggled,"He's Kyu's guard dog" you said as he scratched his ear.
 
"Wait a second, does your mom know?"
 
You shook your head,"I don't think so..."
 
"Video call thing! Do you have that here?" She said.
 
"Ahh, this is only a temporary home so no" you said,"But you can video chat through your smartphone"
 
"You can? I told you I don't know how to use this stuff"
 
You smiled and showed her how to use the software,"See? Easy, but I think it'll be easier to use my laptop cause its bigger" you went into your room and brought out your laptop.
 
Your mom's face popped up on the screen,"Its about time you called dear, I was missing your face" she said. Instead of you she saw Mrs. Byun and Kyuhyun. "Who's baby is that?"
 
Mrs. Byun made a face,"Can you believe these kids?"
 
"No" your mom said.
 
"Yes" Mrs. Byun replied.
 
"You were pregnant and you didn't tell me Lina?!"
 
"Sorry mommy, I love you" you smiled.
 
"Honey!" Your mom called,"Guess what!" Seconds later your dad appeared on screen.
 
"What is it?" Your dad asked.
 
"You're a grandfather" you mom grinned.
 
Your dads eyes widened,"Why didn't I know about this before?!"
 
You and Baekhyun made the same face,"Alright, we get it, next time, you guys will be the first to know" Baekhyun said,"Now mom, dad, Lina is tired and so is Kyu, they need go to bed so..."
 
Mrs. Byun put her hand on her heart,"My kids are kicking me out now"
 
"No, its not like that" you said.
 
"Don't worry about it dear, a mother meeds her rest, so we will be going now" Mr. and Mrs. Byun left, your mom hung up the call, and now it was just the four of you again.
 
Baekhyun made faces at Kyuhyun,"You'll be good to your mom right?"
 
You laughed,"I'll go put the stew in the refrigerator, you get Kyuhyun ready for bed"
 
"Okay" he gave you a quick kiss and disappeared into Kyuhyun's room.
 
You put the food away and went into the room too. 
 
"There you go? Do you feel better now?" Baekhyun said after he finished changing Kyu's diaper. "Your poopy is stinky"
 
"Good job baby" you said.
 
"Thanks"
 
"I wasn't talking to you dear" you said.
 
"All he did was poop" Baekhyun said.
 
"Thats hard work for a baby, but I guess you did good to"
 
"So does that mean-"
 
"Mwah" you smiled.
 
Baekhyun smiled too,"You see how well your mommy knows me?" He laid him in his crib, "Night Kyu, don't get nightmares now" he kissed his cheek and went to you. Immediately, Dubu took his post beside the crib and laid down, still on guard. 
 
"Baek, you realize he's suppose to sleep with us right?"
 
"Just this once, I haven't been able to hug you for like the past nine months without that stupid pillow of yours getting in the way"
 
"Fine, only this time" you said,"And that pillow is really comfy for your information"
 
______________
 
Well hello my my fluffy fluff fluffballs^^ hows life:D how do you like me story so far? Comment and Subscribe!~