Chapter 40

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Really Baek? Really? You promised the boys you'd be there" you said.
 
"I know, I know, but a bunch of the guys already said they couldn't go"
 
"Baek..." You crossed your arms.
 
"You're right, I'll just tell them I can't come" he started taking out his phone.
 
"Baek, the family day starts at twelve, you can go to your schedule but hurry back"
 
"Is it even possible to love you more?" He kissed your head,"I'll be back soon babe"
 
You shook your head, "Sometimes it feels like I'm raising them alone" you mumbled.
 
Baekhyun stopped. Did he really just hear you say that? *She's right...I'm almost never there anymore...* He wasn't gonna let his family drift away like that. He spun around and grabbed your hand, "Come on, lets go"
 
"Baek, what are you doing?"
 
"Like I said, the guys can survive without me for a day" his grip tightened, "I'm sorry"
 
"For what?"
 
"For not being there for you, for my babies"
 
"Mommy! Daddy! You're here!" You could see the boys waving at you.
 
Baekhyun bent over and gave them hugs,"Of course I'm here" he kissed their heads. "Sit down honey" Baekhyun pulled out a chair for you.
 
You scoffed, "Just because I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't stand"
 
He raised an eyebrow, "The baby is already eight months old"
 
You made a face and sat down.
 
"Mom! Look! I got a perfect score on my spelling test" Kyuhyun showed you the paper.
 
"Good job honey" you ruffled his hair.
 
"Oh! Hyung! We have to get ready for the program now!" Minhyun said, "Bye mommy, bye daddy"
 
"Baekhyun!" Lay and Sunhee waved and sat in the chairs beside you.
 
"Hi!" You smiled.
 
"Wow, your getting pretty big aren't you?" Sunhee joked.
 
"Gee thanks, you're such a great friend" you said flatly.
 
She giggled, "I'm kidding." There was a silence, "Umm, Yixing and I wanted to ask you guys something..."
 
"What is it?" You asked.
 
"Well....He and I never got to go on our honeymoon before he got me pregnant" she shot a glare at him.
 
"Hey, don't look at me like that" Lay made a face, "It your fault for being so adorable, besides, we have a wonderful daughter now"
 
"I never said I regretted it" Sunhee replied,"But anyways, when you have your baby, do you think you could look after Liqiu while Yixing and I go on our honeymoon?" She said, "Our really late honeymoon?"
 
You laughed, "Of course we'll take care of her, right Baek?"
 
"Yeah, sure"
 
"But Sunhee-ah" you said, "Try to get a really nice hotel, because that where Lay will want to be for the majority of the time. Trust me, I know"
 
"Hmm?" She tilted her head.
 
"Whoa! Whats that suppose to mean?" Baekhyun asked.
 
 "Don't act like you don't know" you rolled your eyes.
 
"What are you talking about?" Sunhee asked.
 
"Lets just say I got pregnant with Kyu on my honeymoon because someone refused to leave the hotel." You smiled sweetly, "You're not gonna be like Baekhyun, are you Lay?"
 
He scoffed, "What do you mean? Of course not!" 
 
You rolled your eyes again,"Shh, its starting" you said.
 
You watched as the students walked orderly onto the stage. You leaned on Baekhyun's shoulder,"Look, there's Kyu, and there's Min"