Chapter 11

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

Sun Hee zipped up your dress and made a couple of adjustments. "You look beautiful unnie" she smiled, "Hana and Kiki did an amazing job with your makeup"
 
"Thanks" you smiled.
 
"Kyungmi is over there with your veil, after that and you're set. I'm gonna go check on everything else"
 
"Alright" you went to Kyungmi and she placed the veil on your head.
 
"Good luck out there girly"
 
"Thanks, can I just have a little time alone"
 
"Of course" Kyungmi left the room.
 
You sat down,"Oh my gosh, calm down" you said. "You'll be fine" you took a couple breaths,"Aish! This is so nerve wrecking" you heard someone come through the door.
 
The was a thump on the wall,"Ow" said the voice of your loving fiancée.
 
"Baek?" You stood up and went towards the door. "You're not suppose to see me" 
 
"Yeah, I know, thats why I blind folded myself, I needed to at least hear your voice"
 
You laughed,"You crashed into the wall, lemme see your face" you scanned his face,"Does it hurt anywhere?"
 
"My cheek" he poked his left cheek,"This one"
 
"It doesn't look like its gonna bruise, but just in case" you kissed his cheek,"Feel better?"
 
"A lot better" he smiled. "I went through a lot of trouble to get here like sneaking past the guys, but it was worth it" he chuckled, "You'll do fine out there baby, don't worry"
 
"Who said I was worrying?"
 
"I know you babe" he said,"I would fix your hair right now, but I might mess it up"
 
You laughed,"Its almost time sweetie, go back" 
 
"One last thing" Baekhyun said.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Help me to the door"
 
You giggled,"Of course" You stood up and helped him to the door,"Bye Baek"
 
"Bye babe" he walked out and you closed the door behind him. He took off the bandana he used to blindfold himself,"I miss her already"
 
"I heard that" you called from inside.
 
He chuckled,"I'm going now"
 
You smiled,"Thanks Baek, I feel a lot better now"
 
"You're welcome" his voice was further away.
 
You went back to the couch,*Its time* you thought.
 
-------------
 
You linked arms with your dad,"Congratulations baby girl" he whispered. You nodded and the music started. You looked up and saw him. Baekhyun was standing at the alter waiting for you. He gave you the brightest smile you'd ever seen. You found yourself walking a bit faster than you were before. Your dad kissed your cheek,"You'll always be my little girl" he whispered.
 
Baekhyun walked down the steps and extended his hand to you. You happily took it and he led you to the alter.
 
"Dearly beloved....." The pastor seemed to fade away while Baekhyun kept smiling at you. You smiled back. You were about to be married.
 
'Love you' Baekhyun mouthed.
 
'Love you too' you mouthed back'
 
The pastor cleared his throat, "So long as you live?" He repeated himself.
 
"I do" Baekhyun said.
 
"Lina will you take this man as your wedded husband......?"
 
"I do" you smiled.
 
"Rings?" The priest asked. On cue, Dubu trotted up with the rings on the velvet pillow, tied around his torso.
 
Baekhyun picked up your ring. You placed your hand on his. He slipped the ring onto your finger, then he placed a light kiss on your hand.
 
You quietly giggled and picked up Baek's ring. You took his hand and put the rig on his finger, then you lightly squeezed his hand. Baekhyun flashed you the nth smile of the day, and it still made you melt. He took both your hands and waited anxiously for the priest's cue. 
 
"You may now kiss the bride"
 
"Finally" Baekhyun said under his breath. He pulled you towards him and kissed you lovingly but possessively, like he was saying,'you finally mine now.' You couldn't even hear the people clapping in the background. His arms hugged you tighter and tighter until you pulled away. 
 
"Trying to kill me already?" You whispered as you walked down the steps with him.
 
"Yeah, I was planning to love you to death" he nuzzled your neck,"My lovely wife"
 
_____________
 
Yay! Wedding day! I don't know why but I'm not good at weiting about weddings or honeymoons so don't be disappointed.... But yeah. Comment and Subscribe!~ Don't be shy!~