Chapter 30

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

You stared out the window of your new home with Kyu comfortably on your lap as the rain poured and hit your window. Baekhyun was a couple hours late, "I wonder if your daddy's okay...I don't think he brought an umbrella, what if there's too much traffic for a bus ride? What if theres too much people in the subway?" You asked Kyu. You looked at the piggy plushie,"You're okay, aren't you Baek?" You sighed,"Maybe he's working late today" you looked at the clock that read 12:52 a.m,"Really late" you sighed.
 
Dubu curled around your feet and made a whiney noise.
 
"I know you're tired, you can go ahead and go to bed Dubu-ya"
 
Dubu stood up and trotted away.
 
You heard the door open for once and leaned Kyu on your shoulder. You walked down the hallway and saw you husband, soaking wet at the doorway,"Baek!" 
 
"Hey babe, can you get me a towel?"
 
"Come inside honey, you'll get sick" 
 
"No, no, I'll be fine, you just cleaned the floors, I can't make it all wet"
 
"Its only your shoes are muddy so its okay"
 
"But my socks are wet to" he shivered.
 
You rolled your eyes and laid Kyu in the play pen. "Get in here boy" you grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. You shut the door and wrapped a baby towel around him.
 
"But this is for Kyu"
 
"He has other ones, and I can wash it" you said,"Come on, you have to change"
 
"But theres carpet in our room"
 
"Ugh, fine" you went into your closet and brought back a set of clothes,"Here, go shower"
 
"Our shower is in our room" he said.
 
"Take off your socks, I'll wash them"
 
"Honey..." He said.
 
"Its socks, its not hard to wash" you took Kyu's towel back,"Go shower before you get sick" Baekhyun nodded and went into the bathroom like you said. You threw the wet stuff in the laundry hamper for tomorrow and went to check on Kyu. "Thank goodness your fathers okay" you said as you lifted him back up. You changed his diaper and laid him on you bed with pillows all around him to keep him from rolling off. You went into the bathroom,"Kyu's asleep, so be quiet when you come out, okay?" You told him.
 
"Alright babe"
 
You began brushing your teeth. Baekhyun stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and began brushing his teeth too. When you fished brushing your teeth, you started taking out your contacts as Baekhyun put on his clothes.
 
He hugged you from behind,"Don't worry too much babe, a cold won't stop me" he kissed your head and left.
 
After completing your nightly routine, you joined Kyuhyun and Baekhyun in bed. After you laid down, you didn't want to move anymore.
 
"Next time, don't wait for me, just go to bed" Baek whispered.
 
"You know why I can't do that" you said, you were always worried about him.
 
"You can't sleep without me? I can't sleep without you too baby"
 
"Sure Baek, sure" you laughed a bit.
 
"So since I know your gonna stay up for me anyways, you mind as well shower with me next time" he whispered.
 
"I've known you forever, and I still don't understand some of your logic" rolled your eyes.
 
He sweetly smiled at you and reached over Kyu to tuck your hair behind your ear,"Go to sleep, you'll need the energy" he whispered to you.
 
"So do you" you whispered back.
 
You heard him lightly chuckle,"Goodnight Lina"
 
"Goodnight Baek"
 
--------------
 
The light streamed through the window, making your eyes flutter open. You saw Baekhyun, still sound asleep in front of you, Kyu snuggled against him. You softly smiled,"Morning boys" you whispered.
 
Baekhyun's eyes slowly opened,"Morning"
 
You made a face,"If you were awake, you could've made breakfast"
 
"Alright, I will, I need my morning kiss" he said. You smiled and the two of you sat up. 
 
You pecked his lips over Kyu,"You're not moving"
 
"I haven't gotten my morning kisses for two weeks, I'm gonna need more than one"
 
You laughed,"Alright Baek, whatever you say"
 
_____________
 
I got a question for you guys for what I will do when I finish this sequal:
Do you want me to
 
A- Finish the story, mark it complete, and write an epilogue.
 
Or 
 
B-Don't mark the story complete and update whenever I get a random idea, so it'll be like a never ending story...ish (LOL did you see what I did there?)
 
Or
 
C-Mark it complete but update if I get another idea
 
Comment your answer, or post it to my wall, or message me, or something~