Chapter 15

Childhood Friends...ish 2

 

"Baek, what should I wear to bed? This? Or this?" You held up two silk lingerie sets.
 
He looked at you weirdly,"When did you get those?"
 
"Where do you think?"
 
"Your mom?"
 
"How did you know?" You laughed.
 
He shook his head and went into his drawer,"I think you should wear this"  he tossed you one of his tshirts.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Okay Baek" you went into the bathroom and changed your clothes. 
 
Baekhyun came inside,"Lemme help you brush your teeth."
 
You over dramatically opened your mouth.
 
"Yah" he poked our stomach. He put toothpaste on your tooth brush and scrubbed your teeth. He carefully cleaned it, making sure he wouldn't hurt you. You put toothpaste on his tooth brush and started brushing his teeth. He tried his best not to laugh.
 
You turned and spit,"When we have kids, you'll help them brush their teeth right?"
 
"Of course babe"
 
You wiped your mouth and jumped into bed,"Ahhhh tired" you groaned.
 
He laid next to you,"Ahhh, pretty" he cupped your cheek. He fit his body against yours and began quietly singing you to sleep.
 
You rolled over and snuggled into his chest and drifted to sleep.
 
---------------
 
Your eyes fluttered open, seeing Baekhyun still asleep. You sat up and yawned as you stretched. You looked at him, "Morning" you whispered. You climbed of the bed and looked in the refrigerator. "Hmm, we need to buy more food" you said. You worked with what you had and made breakfast.
 
Baekhyun came up behind you and whispered sweet nothings in your ear as he s his arm around your waist,"Morning baby" he leaned his head on your shoulder.
 
You leaned your head back,"You're awake" you reached up and ran your fingers through his hair. "I made breakfast"
 
"Shh" he hushed you,"Stay like this for a bit longer" he said.
 
You stayed like that for awhile until you turned around and faced him,"Yah, the foods getting cold"
 
"But it was comfortable" he whined. You finished eating and headed to the market.
 
You looked around,"Watermelon?" You asked.
 
"Yeah" Baek nodded.
 
"One watermelon please"
 
"Omo, are you two newly weds? Wa, you're pretty" the ahjumma said.
 
"Thank you" you smiled.
 
"Here, its a really juicy one" she lifted a watermelon to you. 
 
 
You were about to take it but Baek got it first,"Thanks ahjumma" he said.
 
"You guys are so cute together" she smiled and waved.
 
You blushed and held Baek's empty hand. "You're so sweet"
 
"I didn't even do anything" Baek said,"Just did what I was suppose to"
 
------------
 
You put away all of the groceries on their proper place. "I'd make something for dinner, but I'm too lazy so lets order room service" you suggested.
 
Baekhyun picked up the phone and ordered two plates of steak. Then he rejoined you on the couch. He rested his head on your lap as you played with his hair. "You know, normal couples would be doing something else right now"
 
"Who said we're normal?" You said,"What are you suggesting hmm?"
 
"Nothing, nothing at all" he said. 
 
There was a knock at the door, "Room Service!"
 
Baekhyun got up and opened the door. The employee rolled in the cart and set the food on the table. "Thank you" Baekhyun said.
 
You were about to hand him a tip but he stopped you,"Instead of a tip, can I get a picture?" He asked.
 
"Oh, Baek, looks like you got yourself a fan boy" you said,"I'll take the picture" he handed you a camera and posed. "Here" you gave him his camera along with a tip.
 
"No, just the picture is fine" he said.
 
"Take it, its okay" you pushed him out the door.
 
You went and sat next to Baek,"My sweet wife" he said.
 
"My silly husband" you cut your steak and gave some to him.
 
"This is pretty good" Baek said,"But I'm looking forward to your cooking tomorrow" he gently wiped your mouth.
 
"You'll help me right?"
 
"Of course" he said,"I wonder how Dubu's doing"
 
"Me too, I hope Haneul and Chen are okay with him"
 
"Why Chen?" Baek asked.
 
"He's always at Haneul's place these days so yeah" you explained.
 
"That makes sense, well no point of thinking about it cause its all about us right now" he grinned.
 
You finished dinner and set the trays out in the hallway. You went into your room to get ready to shower. Baek walked in after cleaning up the hotel room a bit. He couldn't help but to stare at your bare neck, with one shoulder exposed. "I'm about to shower so wait outside" you said.
 
"Mm" he hummed. He hugged you from behind the way he did in the morning, but this time you felt his lips on your skin. His grip tightened,"I think, we could shower later" he mumbled.
 
"We?!" You said in surprise. You unconsciously crooked your head to the side as he trailed kisses around your shoulder and neck.
 
"We can shower together later, for now I have something else in mind" he whispered.
 
Your eyes widened,*T-together?!*
 
____________
 
Sorry, I can't write rated m stuff *shrugs* Bu I hope you Comment and Subscribe!